61 replies to this topic

#31 Salvo

Salvo

BEWB

• ALL-PRO
  • 803 posts
  • LocationColorado

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

I have never seen a 11-2 team that does not deserve to have a bye. Falcunts should have to prove themselves in the wild card first.

They certainly don't deserve it but they definitely need it. HF advantage too

They play like azz outside of their precious dome. It's like their wobbie blanket.

#32 Dont Check My Chicken

Dont Check My Chicken

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

I hope Matty didn't get his feelings hurt!

#33 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,829 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:54 PM

@robgpaul

A heated exchange on the field between Greg Hardy and Matt Bryant.. Hardy kept saying get the F*** off our field.

that's the most fuging amazing thing I've ever heard in my life

#34 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

You probably show as much emotion as RR when someone steals your lunch money.

Lol. I show emotion all time maybe a little too much sometimes.

#35 DeeJay

DeeJay

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts
  • LocationHell Paso Texas

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:48 PM

I see the falcon's losing hard in the playoffs cause Carolina Exposed them for being a garbage team.

#36 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

Just my opinion I don't agree with what Hardy did. They will be playing in January we wont.

They won't be playing long.

#37 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,480 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

Just my opinion I don't agree with what Hardy did. They will be playing in January we wont.

Today, one game at a time is all that matters.

#38 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,032 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

They won't be playing long.

They might not but at least they are in the mix. We haven't been in the mix since 2008.

#39 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

Not arguing that.

If Cam Newton had said what Matt Ryan did, the talking heads would have a field day.

Atlanta is a one and done team. They are not tough. Ryan is not tough and if Hardy talking to him wasn't great sportsmanship, well, Ryan should have kept his mouth shut.

#40 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,691 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

Where's the gif of Cam shouting 'this is my fugin field'!...?

#41 doghead28

doghead28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

I wanted to say GTFO my field, but my 6 yo son was with me so i thought better not.

#42 oldfalcon

oldfalcon

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

You won your playoff game.The Falcons did not play up to their potential today,ya`ll should understand that with the 9 losses you have.We`ll bounce back.See ya`ll next in the play???..or never mind your azzes will be sitting home during the playoffs,so see you next year..haha.Every team in the playoff race in both conferences have crapped the bed at least once this year.We`re 11-2 and a damn good football team.Get over yourselves.We`re 11-2..you are 4-9..we split this year..Tell that stupid Greg Hrady the records indicate who is better the d/a..laughing all the way to the playoffs!!!!

#43 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,652 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

You won your playoff game.The Falcons did not play up to their potential today,ya`ll should understand that with the 9 losses you have.We`ll bounce back.See ya`ll next in the play???..or never mind your azzes will be sitting home during the playoffs,so see you next year..haha.Every team in the playoff race in both conferences have crapped the bed at least once this year.We`re 11-2 and a damn good football team.Get over yourselves.We`re 11-2..you are 4-9..we split this year..Tell that stupid Greg Hrady the records indicate who is better the d/a..laughing all the way to the playoffs!!!!

Worst playoff bound team in the league. We know and you know that your downy soft little team should have been swept instead of just being humiliated today. Ryan has the testicular fortitude of an 8 year old girl and wilts like a delicate little flower once the pressure is on, Turner is a bad joke now, Gonzo looks like he's lost 2 or 3 steps and Baker is on skates. That's the offense. I'd make jokes about the defense but that'd be like kicking someone with a mental disability. Instead, I'll be nice and say that you don't really have one.

Anyways, we'll save a spot on the couch for you guys once your inevitable, pathetic playoff abortion is over and you guys humiliate yourselves once again when it really matters.

#44 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,652 posts

double

#45 Jump Zone

Jump Zone

Formerly FelineFANatic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 posts

Laugh all the way to the playoffs and cry all the way home after another first round loss. Go troll elsewhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com