Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Season - Greg Hardy for Captain.

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Not going to happen.

He isn't a captain, he is a much needed injection of crazy

This.

Yesterday Luke acted as the captain of the Defence.

Posted

I don't think he should be a capt. I like the emotional side of things, but have some class.... who cares what Matt Ryan did last game? I did not like it, and I did not like him calling the Panthers a broken/broke ass team.. that was also lame. No thanks.

He didn't call them a sorry ass team, a falcon player did. A falcon player chirped at Hardy : "Ya'll are a sorry as team" to which Hardy replied "You just go beat by a sorry ass team, Baby!"

Quit being an idiot.

4 people like this

Posted

I didn't have anything to add I just wanted to see what my new avatar looks like

fake edit: yep awesome

Posted

You have to be a leader to be a captain. Hardy has shown zero leadership qualities. What you do on the field has nothing to do with being a captain.

Posted

You have to be a leader to be a captain. Hardy has shown zero leadership qualities. What you do on the field has nothing to do with being a captain.

Have you been to a Panthers game? He is one of the few people on defense getting in his peers face on the sidelines. He holds them accountable.

Posted

He's just insane. He's he kind of person you need around but not one that's really a leader of men.

If you had everyone following his lead you'd probably have 11 false starts and roughing the passers every play.

Posted

Guys he literally cosplays every game with colored contacts and braveheart face paint, calling himself the kraken. That's not a nickname, that's from himself.

Posted

I like my Defensive Lineman and Offensive Lineman with a bit of a mean and crazy streak to be honest. I don't want choir boys out there.

I also like this too... I just don't like the BS comments after the game when you are 3-9. You're a Pro, act like it.

Posted

He didn't call them a sorry ass team, a falcon player did. A falcon player chirped at Hardy : "Ya'll are a sorry as team" to which Hardy replied "You just go beat by a sorry ass team, Baby!"

Quit being an idiot.

No need for name calling, I just listened again and still did not hear anyone call his team a sorry ass team. Bottom line, is you're a pro, act like it. Pure and simple.

Posted

Guys be mindful of other players feelings out there.

1 person likes this

Posted

No need for name calling, I just listened again and still did not hear anyone call his team a sorry ass team. Bottom line, is you're a pro, act like it. Pure and simple.

They were division rivals that disrespected us by saying that poo at their house after pulling a win out of their ass. Turn-abouts fair play. Quit being a sissy.

1 person likes this

Posted

You need to listen again with the volume up. He did indeed call us a sorry ass team.