Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why does "conservative humor" fail so badly?

121 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Conservatism is driven by fear primarily. Not an easy thing to mix with humor.

Posted · Report post

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Meat is a faggot.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Who started this thread again? Oh, that's right, Sheikh Zulu. Who went to insults first? Oh, that's right, Gazi. Who got their panties in a wad first? Oh, that's right, Rodeo. Now even Zod is in on the act.

And yet they will talk about conservative whining.

Posted · Report post

Who started this thread again? Oh, that's right, Sheikh Zulu. Who went to insults first? Oh, that's right, Gazi. Who got their panties in a wad first? Oh, that's right, Rodeo. Now even Zod is in on the act.

Kentucky Blows

Posted · Report post

I'm not talking about whining. I'm talking about your point making absolutely no sense.

Conservatives aren't considered funny because the PC police. Yet the PC police love Louis CK.

Wait. What?

Posted · Report post

I'm not talking about whining. I'm talking about your point making absolutely no sense.

Conservatives aren't considered funny because the PC police. Yet the PC police love Louis CK.

Wait. What?

Reading comprehension problems again, I see.

Conservatives laugh at different things than liberals. The things that conservatives laugh about aren't in the mainstream because of PC.

Liberals laugh at comedians like Louis CK. Why? He makes fun of white people. He makes fun of rich people.

But go ahead and twist that into a strawman. It's what you do best. And while you're at it, make a backhanded insult along the way. Because that's what mods should be doing.

Posted · Report post

Reading comprehension problems again, I see.

Conservatives laugh at different things than liberals. The things that conservatives laugh about aren't in the mainstream because of PC.

Liberals laugh at comedians like Louis CK. Why? He makes fun of white people. He makes fun of rich people.

But go ahead and twist that into a strawman. It's what you do best. And while you're at it, make a backhanded insult along the way. Because that's what mods should be doing.

Ahhhhh. So it's more you're completely ignorant of Louis CK.

From his show.

OH MY GAWD HE'S SO PC!!1!!!

Posted · Report post

I'll admit the only thing I knew of Louis CK was what you guys have shown on here. Having watched the last one you just showed, he doesn't exactly cross the PC line.

Posted · Report post

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2246293/Tennis-player-Caroline-Wozniacki-accused-racist-impersonation-Serena-Williams-stuffing-bra-pants.html

Here is where comedy immediately goes to racism. Like I said, minefields everywhere.

Posted · Report post

Louis CK is the only white guy in America that can spout of the N word countless times and not catch crap.

Posted · Report post

He's got comedian street cred...irl

Posted · Report post

I'll admit the only thing I knew of Louis CK was what you guys have shown on here. Having watched the last one you just showed, he doesn't exactly cross the PC line.

A boneheaded hardline stance based on extremely limited data/exposure.

That's not the Meat I know.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments