Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

caption this photo- ron and mike

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Rivera: "I FART IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION".

Smith: "Uh, no, I think you farted in my general direction."

Posted

Ron Rivera has NO right to be a stone statue as his team spirals to 3-9, and then decide he wants to get emotional after winning one meaningless game and yell at one of his exceptional players for being the emotional leader Ron should have been from the beginning. Greg Hardy did the right thing 100 percent absolutely and anyone who thinks he shouldn't have told them to get the fug off our field for the sake of PC "Class" is a spineless tool.

Good for you, Greg. We need 50 more EXACTLY like you and I think you will be wearing a "C" for this team someday.

Fug Ron Rivera. This win, as fun and satisfying as it was to struggle through watching, is absolutely meaningless. We didn't "spoil" ANYTHING. They are locked into the playoffs and will probably still get home field advantage, while we are sitting at home watching them go one and done. Sure this game was a step in the right direction but you made it about 10 weeks too late, fool! The only reason this team won is on the backs of players like Cam, Hardy, Smitty, etc. The only thing you did to help facilitate the win is not hold them back like you ALWAYS do.

Get the fug off our field, Ron Rivera!

2 people like this

Posted

You know, I wonder if that pictures caption wasn't a fabrication. We've seen the video in it's entirety of Hardy talking poo as he crossed the field. At NO POINT do you hear Rivera yell at him, and you also never see Hardy address his coach in any way, or even acknowledge that anyone said anything to him besides that punk ass kicker.

I think it's a very real possibility that Ron is yelling at something else.

Posted

lmao mIke smiths face is golden.

Posted

"bad Hardy! Bad Hardy"

Posted

I read that he was actually yelling at Captain.

Posted

"Hey hey HEY, I'll cut your ass"

M. Smith: "Aw, lay off, Ron. You're pink slip is being drafted as we speak."

Posted

I wonder what the true story was to that photo....something got him fired up

Posted

That's what I'm saying. I don't think it was Hardy or you would have heard it in the video.

Posted

Wow. Can someone tell me what really happened there???????

Posted

Why???

Posted

Why???

Because Cap was talking some mad poo to somebody else...so still same reason. I'll see if I can dig up where I found it.