Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Brady just celebrated after running for a 1st down

69 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kevin Greene' timestamp='1355202502' post='2041584']
The Patriot machine.
10 straight 10 or more win seasons.

I can only imagine ownership and a Coaching Staff that does what they do.
[/quote]

You mean the machine built by the coach who had losing records in his first 3 years with Cleveland and didn't go 11-5 until year 4.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='panthers55' timestamp='1355202955' post='2041588']
You mean the machine built by the coach who had losing records in his first 3 years with Cleveland and didn't go 11-5 until year 4.
[/quote]

but at least he shows emotion on the sideline. oh wait nevermind
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

Yep, then 5-11 and fired the next year by the Browns.

One important thing happened before this retread got his second shot 4 years later with the Pats.
3 years as the Assistant HC under Bill Parcells with the Jets.

Dont fear the retread, especially if they were successful their first time around.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Daddy Uncle' timestamp='1355204196' post='2041607']

but at least he shows emotion on the sideline. oh wait nevermind
[/quote]

If you've ever seen him talk to his players on the bench during a game you'd know he certainly does.

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

And then there's that.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Kevin Greene' timestamp='1355204742' post='2041616']
If you've ever seen him talk to his players on the bench during a game you'd know he certainly does.
[/quote]

You could make the same argument about RR. He comes from a military family, how many lessons on poise and bearing do you think he learned? It was an every day thing for me.

Posted · Report post

Thug, selfish me first player. Con artist. Am I doing this right media assholes?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1355231460' post='2041788']
Thug, selfish me first player. Con artist. Am I doing this right media assholes?
[/quote]

Scam Brady?

Posted · Report post

[/quote]

I have seen your posts in this and other threads regarding not judging Rivera too quickly and citing Bill B. as an example.

My question is, do you think every coach should get 4 years? 5 years? Should Morris still be in Tampa? I'd just like to know what set of circumstances would you need to see to pull the plug on a head coach.

Posted · Report post

Brady is a classy HOF QB who rarely celebrates. He is allowed the occasional joy.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Happy Panther' timestamp='1355233414' post='2041806']
Brady is a classy HOF QB who rarely celebrates. He is allowed the occasional joy.
[/quote]

Eh. Classy?

Also probably celebrates every running first down or running TD he gets. Just doesn't get near as many as Cam.

Posted · Report post

For those that didn't see it:

Brady's team was dominating the #1 seed (28-7) in the AFC on national TV and his "celebration" was an emphatic first down signal after a 5+ yard key 3rd down scramble. His celebration was not pre-meditated (such as the rodger's discount double check, Cam's superman, or Foster's bow).

And before you cam protectors come running with your pitchforks, this isn't a slight against Cam, it is simply shedding some light onto what Brady's celebration actually was.