#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,075 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

I cut my teeth in the restaurant business in SD, managed a high end full service restaurant/night club in the gas lamp district. I had a nice cottage in Mission Bay, it was 4 houses down from the Boardwalk. Talk about a never ending party. My only complaint is the never ending supply of bums. I can't tell you how many times one would come up to my house as we were grilling out asking for food or waking up to find one sleeping in my hammock in the front yard(if you can call it that, lol)

So yeah San Diego rocks, the bums not so much.

That's why I always laugh at the idiot bums you see in Cleveland or Gary, IN. Just panhandle enough cash to make it to San Diego and you are set, bum style.

#17 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

That's why I always laugh at the idiot bums you see in Cleveland or Gary, IN. Just panhandle enough cash to make it to San Diego and you are set, bum style.

You would think the SD bums would at least bathe somewhat regularly, being there's an entire fuging ocean for them to use.

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,075 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

You would think the SD bums would at least bathe somewhat regularly, being there's an entire fuging ocean for them to use.

Speaking of high end rstablishments, I took some clients to Morton's in the gas lamp. One of the most embarrassing times in my professional life. It's a story for another time but it involved my client pointing at the waitress and saying "Come back and make that f*cking meat presentation one more time." I fired him as a customer which was a great experience.

#19 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

_Is it 1996 Yet?_

• HUDDLER
  • 17,087 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

There is literally no poo to talk about San Diego.

Spent vacations there with the family doing the San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World and the rest. Nothing bad can be said about this town.
Want fabulous pizza on the Bay? Hit Assagios at Seaport Village.

Wait.......

Some shyt can be said regarding San Diego. They are literally the mirror image of the Carolina Panthers.

Great town, great fans that dont expect too much, just give them your honest, best effort.

But both teams and organizations with so much talent and so much going for them continually under achieve and disappoint their fan base.

San Diego Charger fans, you are the Panthers. :ass:

#20 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,105 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Norv Turner talked poo about the active roster prior to the last game, saying "his 45 was better than our 45".

(but then they lost that gam, of course; and Rivera was the DC at the time)

Philip Rivers is a colossal jerk.

(our San Diego buddy Boltergeist is very cool, though)

That's all I got.

#21 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,705 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

There is literally no poo to talk about San Diego.

missed this thread earlier but something to save for next time.

blast from the past........

"keep it in your pants Lance"

#22 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,077 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Speaking of high end rstablishments, I took some clients to Morton's in the gas lamp. One of the most embarrassing times in my professional life. It's a story for another time but it involved my client pointing at the waitress and saying "Come back and make that f*cking meat presentation one more time." I fired him as a customer which was a great experience.

tell it in the lounge this sounds good

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com