Photo
- - - - -

The "I told you so" clowns

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#25 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Does your reading comprehension suck today? I was making fun of OP and his statement.

In case you were directing this post at OP...I apologize.

I thought it was clear. My bad. I know you well Flop, my being facetious comment has went against you and the clan.

I should stop drinking and posting.

#26 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

HUDDLER

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:27 PM

I thought it was clear. My bad. I know you well Flop, my being facetious comment has went against you and the clan.

I should stop drinking and posting.

No worries brother. I didn't know what you were trying to say with your post.

#27 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

RG3 has had a concussion and a sprained knee in his rookie season

Cam had a broken finger nail earlier this year against Washington I believe...

I guess we all know who's built for running in the NFL

#28 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:41 AM

Our defense has not sucked all year. What are you talking about?

That is my main issue with this team, example DEF plays horrible, Cam throws for 3 TD's with no turnovers and we lose to he Chiefs.

Inconsistency, one unit plays well, while the other does not. When we finally play good football in all phases of the game, we are going to be a very dangerous team.

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:59 AM

That is my main issue with this team, example DEF plays horrible, Cam throws for 3 TD's with no turnovers and we lose to he Chiefs.

Inconsistency, one unit plays well, while the other does not. When we finally play good football in all phases of the game, we are going to be a very dangerous team.

I think the most obvious and direct common denominator in the games the defense played poorly is the DT play. Pretty good reason to take Star or Hankins in the 1st :) I will admit, the defense played well (except when we were in prevent for 2 drives in the second half) against Atlanta with Fua getting more playtime than I'm comfortable with, but Kearse stepped up like he did late last year and played well. I think Kearse is a very good backup, and with one of those two rookies starting beside Dwan our front 7 will be set for a long time. Then in 2 or 3 years when Dwan's ready to retire (or just falling off..), Kearse may be ready to step in as his replacement.

#30 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:22 AM

I think the most obvious and direct common denominator in the games the defense played poorly is the DT play. Pretty good reason to take Star or Hankins in the 1st :) I will admit, the defense played well (except when we were in prevent for 2 drives in the second half) against Atlanta with Fua getting more playtime than I'm comfortable with, but Kearse stepped up like he did late last year and played well. I think Kearse is a very good backup, and with one of those two rookies starting beside Dwan our front 7 will be set for a long time. Then in 2 or 3 years when Dwan's ready to retire (or just falling off..), Kearse may be ready to step in as his replacement.

Agreed. Our rush defense is 21st in the in yards given up while our pass defense is 11th. having a stud DT and a beason Kuechly davis LB core would almost completely reverse that. our run d would be sick

#31 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:41 AM

yes i hate his showboating....i didnt bash his play at all....i bashed his show boating...big difference dude!

You are busted!

#32 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:38 AM

Yeah in terms of showboating im all for it. This team needs a fire. they need someone who will be playing hard, making plays, demoralizing defensives. Keep pounding on the showboating front

Yeah, those teams were very demoralized when they were up 3 scores.

#33 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

Moderators

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:54 AM

Do you have one eye? Yes or no.

#34 jarhead

jarhead

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:29 AM

May 5 teletubbies descend on you

#35 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

HUDDLER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

another cam can do no wrong thread...yawn...another day at the huddle

i see more of this poo than any poeple/ESPN hating on Cam, where are you guys getting this crap? I think poeple jsut like to pretend he is being hated for something stupid...personal insecurities maybe?

Luck isn't being scrutinized as much because he is winning. WINNING is the difference people.

#36 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

I love his showboating. About time this franchise has some damn swag.

This coming from a man with the post of the century detailing his lack of swag. Well guess what SCP, you have middle aged scary as poo white guy swag, you just don't know it.