Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Best Beer

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm no beer connoisseur either, and I'm still young, but my favorites are:

Newcastle brown ale

Stone IPA

Firestone IPA

A lot of the Sam Adams beers, recently tried the blackberry witbier which is absolutely delicious.

you're left coast right? have you had any of Stone's other offerings? I think the Stone Self-Righteous Ale is freaking amazing... much easier to get in the west.

Posted

you're left coast right? have you had any of Stone's other offerings? I think the Stone Self-Righteous Ale is freaking amazing... much easier to get in the west.

Yeah I am, I'll check that one out at my total wine. Like I said I'm not a beer connoisseur so I've kinda just stuck with my favorite brewers. But I'm always open for recommendations.

Posted

I've never seen JR drink any other beer but Coors Light, so I'll believe it when I see it.

My recommendations for beer....if you put fruit in my beer, I'll put my foot in your ass. Sideways, Rock style.

Posted

MMMMM Total Wine...I could do some serious damage in there

and it is on the way home from work......

<--- can walk to total wine. e- envy

Posted

Yeah I am, I'll check that one out at my total wine. Like I said I'm not a beer connoisseur so I've kinda just stuck with my favorite brewers. But I'm always open for recommendations.

Kid aren't you a little too young to be be drinking beers?Looking at your picture of you and your girl it looks like you guys are 17/18 yrs old.

Posted

I used to be all into beers from around the world but now I only seem to get Yuengling. Or those Coronitas, they are like beer flavored water but perfect on a hot day because they are so small you drink them fast and they go down really smooth then you are drunk

Not a beer snob I guess but I like Warsteiner. Germany can make all kinds of great beers without having to put fruit or chocolate or whatever in the beer to make them taste different. So when I am in Germany I'm a total beer snob.

Oh and that pumpkin beer, you all are just pretending that you like it right?

Posted

cwg, we are overdue for a beverage man. if you are in town over the holidays and can sneak a few momentos, hit me up sir.

Posted

Kid aren't you a little too young to be be drinking beers?Looking at your picture of you and your girl it looks like you guys are 17/18 yrs old.

Why the fug are you looking at a picture of me? If you could read I said that picture was a couple years old when I was a sophomore in college so I was like 19.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a kid the way you carry yourself around here. Go plagiarize some more rap lyrics you no talent loser.

Posted

take the trash talk to eharmony.

we are talking beer here.

Posted

Why the fug are you looking at a picture of me? If you could read I said that picture was a couple years old when I was a sophomore in college so I was like 19.

You shouldn't be calling anyone a kid the way you carry yourself around here. Go plagiarize some more rap lyrics you no talent loser.

I looked at your picture because you posted for all of us to see,I told you never to post pics of yourself on a message board.lol you so sensative,I only said you look like a kid in your picture which was true.

Posted

take the trash talk to eharmony.

we are talking beer here.

Dude I'm trying to talk fugging beer but this wanna be rapper follows me into every thread to ask some stupid personal question.

1 person likes this

Posted

another man man love triangle with woman to interfere invades huddle tomfoolery time