Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

If anyone is still on the fence about watching ESPN, this should help you decide

• Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#51 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

Ultimately, Cam will have the last laugh. I'd invite all these dicks to see his bust unveiled in Canton.

They'll rebuke the integrity of the hall of fame if it gets to that point.

These guys just don't want to admit that their judgment was bad

#52 Frizzy350

Frizzy350

HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

:phew: Really?

No hate for Stephen A Smith, I actually don't mind him, but he is and always has been an extremely vicious defender for black athletes facing criticism (whether it's right or not).

#53 JoePanther

JoePanther

ROOKIE

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

I believe the real test for RG III (and his fans/the media) will come, whenever he has a bad season. Will people start using "code words" to try and point to his skin color? Nobody knows, but Cam has experienced it here after a few bad games.
People started questioning his body language, every single word in interviews, ...

#54 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

If I said what any of you guys are saying right now I would be perma banned...again.

#55 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

here's my impression of a sports radio transcript (you can pretty much fill in Max Kellerman's voice or Steven A. Smith's saying this):

MARK SANCHEZ. Franchise QB?

He threw 3 interceptions last night against the Chiefs. 3 interceptions. 3 picks. One returned for touchdown. Held on to the ball too long for a sack. Fumbled the ball in the 2nd quarter in 2 minute drill. Four turnovers!***(btw I'm just describing an average Mark Sanchez performance here)***

Mark Sanchez. Franchise QB?

How can you call him..... a franchise QB?

He threw 3 interceptions last night! Against the Chiefs. He fumbled the ball. Took a sack when he didn't need to. And you're going to call him a franchise QB? He fumbled the ball, lost possession. They were playing the Chiefs. So if we were to call him a franchise QB, what does that mean? Does that mean all franchise QBs ....throw 3 interceptions, fumble the ball with less than two minutes before the half, and take a sack because they held on to the ball too long while playing the Chiefs? What do we call Peyton Manning then? If franchise QBs take sacks when they don't need to, THROW 3 INTERCEPTIONS, FUMBLE THE BALL IN TWO MINUTE DRILL BEFORE THE HALF, TAKE SACKS BECAUSE THEY HOLD ON TO THE BALL TOO LONG, how do we classify Peyton Manning? Ok before I go on with this, I need to do a live read of our sponsor.

IF you are driving and it's your lunch hour, be sure to go to CARL'S JR and get yourself a nice bacon angus monstrosity burger and you'll get to combo that with a french fries and a drink of your choice. Only for a limited time so go and get that done as soon as humanly possible.

Ok so back to Mark Sanchez last night. Let's take a call now. You're on line 1 caller.

Hey it's Herp from Derpville, um I just wanted to point out this really good throw Sanchez made to Stephen Hill in the third quarter that showed flashes of greatness from Mark

But Herp, listen to this for a second, he threw three interceptions. Fumbled the ball. Took a sack, a drive killer at one point.

listen i think despite the rest of the performance, you know Kansas City's a good defense and...

But but dude he threw three interceptions, fumbled the ball. Took a sack, against the Chiefs. The Chiefs are not a good team. NOT. and he threw three interceptions against them. He fumbled the ball. He took a sack.

alright I get your point

Thanks for the call Herp. Now let's go to break and when I come back I'll repeat the same sentences over and over about this or a different subject.

#56 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

Blessed.

• LocationTre 4, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

I think RG3 is a cornball, but I also think Cam is corny at times with all the swag/Ace Boogie stuff. I don't know what in the hell Rob Parker is talking about, though. As a black man, I have to act a certain way to be black? What determines your level of blackness? Eh, Rob Parker should've kept his opinion to himself.

#57 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

I have to act a certain way to be black? What determines your level of blackness?

I've been waiting for this comment/question.

Wrote wrote the book on how to properly or adequately represent your ethnicity?

#58 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationGreensboro NC
HUDDLER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

I just dislike when race becomes a subject when talking about professions. I dislike the whole thing about "acting white or acting black". It's just silly to me.

#59 Khaki Lackey

Khaki Lackey

I keeps it real

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:48 PM

If I said what any of you guys are saying right now I would be perma banned...again.

I'm not sure "perma" means what you think it does.

#60 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• LocationNC
SUPPORTER

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

You're close to getting banned for excessive whining.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users