Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Joe Person (TD calls him out)

86 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

TD is a super nice guy so Person really cross the line there.

Posted · Report post

TD also isn't the type to do this publicly, so I imagine that whatever it was had been addressed in private also.

Posted · Report post

Joe Person is a dick, every time I've ever tried to interact for him. Not sure this is his long-term fit. He would have more passion for covering fashion shows or something. Don't they have media for that?

Posted · Report post

Joe Person is a dick, every time I've ever tried to interact for him. Not sure this is his long-term fit. He would have more passion for covering fashion shows or something. Don't they have media for that?

Have you seen his little soul patch? He would only be good at covering fashion shows from 1997.

Posted · Report post

What LaFell story are you all talking about? Been out of the loop for the last couple of days.

Posted · Report post

What LaFell story are you all talking about? Been out of the loop for the last couple of days.

One that cites allegations about him being behind on child support payments to a baby mamma in Houston.

Posted · Report post

As much as I dislike Person I dislike that new guy even more. You can just tell he doesn't give a fug about the team. I really miss the days when Darin Gant and Steve Reed were the main guys.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

As much as I dislike Person I dislike that new guy even more. You can just tell he doesn't give a fug about the team. I really miss the days when Darin Gant and Steve Reed were the main guys.

Agreed, I really miss those two.

Posted · Report post

I think Person and Rivera will be on the same train out of Charlotte come black monday.

Posted · Report post

Tough guy Joe blocked me from twitter because I asked him what he did to piss TD off...Hes too worried about what people think of him instead of writing decent stories. What a baby.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Tough guy Joe blocked me from twitter because I asked him what he did to piss TD off...Hes too worried about what people think of him instead of writing decent stories. What a baby.

How do you know when you've been blocked?

Posted · Report post

When Joe Person is interviewed about the Panthers it literally sounds like he is exhailing at the same time he is talking as if he is just ready to end it.. did they interview this dude?

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments