20 replies to this topic

#16 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

Expecting a federal government program to go away because it is defunct, unconstitutional, irrelevant, etc amuses me.

#17 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,435 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:19 AM

Obama involves fed gov for medical marijuana = Big gubment trying to force weed in our lungs! Forced abortions are just around the corner!
Obama involves fed gov against medical marijuana = Big gubment trying to run our lives! You can't tell me what to do!
Obama largely ignores the issue, keeps the fed gov out, and focuses on what he considers to be important = WTF Obama?! You were supposed to help us out!

#18 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:23 PM

Nice grammar.

Not a top priority would translate to me that they would not interfere with medical marijuana sales or sales for personal use where it is legal under state and federal law. It benefits nobody and is a huge waste of money that we need right now desperately.

The feds will continue to do exactly what they have been doing..

Marijuana will remain a top priority and it is disingenous for Obama to suggest otherwise.

In government speak, not a top priority means that they really don't give a crap about it, but that doesn't mean the field offices will not pursue it. Generally speaking, I think they would leave it up to the field offices.

#19 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

Government doesn't like competion.

#20 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• HUDDLER
  • 16,600 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 08:32 AM

Federal agents raided several medical marijuana dispensaries Wednesday in Washington — a state which just decriminalized the drug last year.

Bing!

http://usnews.nbcnew...n-is-legal?lite

#21 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,773 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

I am a big fan of legalization but there really is no rhyme or reason to whats currently going on. In a few years, states could decide that all the new laws are a waste of time, people could discover that the benefits of legalization don't outweigh the problems, etc - then the federal government would be looked upon to "make things right".

Taking it slow and considerate is the way the Federal government should be doing this, as a counter to the patchwork ideas states and communities are using to see what works. In five years or so we should have a better idea of how things are going to work out in the long run.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.