Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gazi

School shooting in CT.

505 posts in this topic

this is strange. its actually making me physically sick

Glad I'm not the only one.

Not that it's any consolation, but sounds like the gunman didn't get to take himself out.

Sorry but I have to wonder if this sick fug was a player of violent video games -

If I was being inundated with accusations that I was a mass murderer, I'd probably get all sheepish. Certainly wouldn't be like "fug you! fug CNN!"

Did the dude hate his family so much that he killed them and everyone associated with them? Can't watch it on TV? Not that there will ever be a good reason, but man this is disheartening for us as a society.

If I was being inundated with accusations that I was a mass murderer, I'd probably get all sheepish. Certainly wouldn't be like "fug you! fug CNN!"

The police have not released any names. It's all media tripping over themselves and more often than not getting things very wrong

Sorry but I have to wonder if this sick fug was a player of violent video games -

i mean... about 99% of males below the age of 25 do.

3 people like this

Agreed, but if you had the same name as the guy being reported and actually are from the town where this happened, wouldn't you at least make mention of it? Say it wasn't me but offer condolences?

That's why I find it suspicious.