Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Dear Pineville Mall,

45 posts in this topic

I have to agree that Redneck Retail up in Concord makes Carolina Place seem like a bastion of good taste and easy accessibility.

Dude they serving filet mignon,kobe beef,wagyu steak.

Come to our city Fayetteville,we have the best city in NC,we keep it trill in da Ville.

Shopping: sitting on my couch, game on TV, beer and food with a laptop in front of me.

Need some new underwear? hanes.com

Bought myself a new camera: overstock.com

Needed a couple new holiday ties: ties.com

1 person likes this

The Valley Hills Mall in Hickory is actually one of the nicer malls in NC, in my opinion.

Shopping: sitting on my couch, game on TV, beer and food with a laptop in front of me.

Need some new underwear? hanes.com

Bought myself a new camera: overstock.com

Needed a couple new holiday ties: ties.com

You living like a BOSS playa.

Went to South Park mall today, I almost got into fight... People are a fuging nuts, I almost lost it.

There is no reason to physically shop at a store anymore for anything other than a few necessities like food and toilet paper. In fact in most cases you save money shopping online from the comfort of your home. Why people do otherwise is a real mystery to me

Went to South Park mall today, I almost got into fight... People are a fuging nuts, I almost lost it.

ya know. i saw two big russian dudes wearing puma warm up jackets. were you one of them?

Dude they serving filet mignon,kobe beef,wagyu steak.

Come to our city Fayetteville,we have the best city in NC,we keep it trill in da Ville.

fayetteville is a fuging piece of poo that whole city is basically a ball of trash

ya know. i saw two big russian dudes wearing puma warm up jackets. were you one of them?

Haha, I do own Puma warm up jacket but I did not wear it yesterday. I flipped at least 5 people off trying to find a parking spot.