Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Floppin's Sandy Hook Thread - You knew it was coming.

402 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pstall' timestamp='1355722337' post='2050242']
i will say this. the sheer odds of two dif guys testifying in the LIBOR case have BOTH mass shootings involved. huh?
[/quote]

Remember this thread

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/78773-banksters-targets-of-spire-law-group-llps-racketeering-and-money-laundering-lawsuit-seeking-return-of-43-trillion-to-the-united-states-treasury/page__hl__+cnbc%20+children#entry1966219

Remember how his children were found killed by the "nanny" after he broke the story and CNBC subsequently took the story down.

Pretty awesome huh?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

totally forgot about that one. wow

Posted · Report post

[quote name='pstall' timestamp='1355722856' post='2050249']
totally forgot about that one. wow
[/quote]

Yep, it's a pretty disturbing trend.

Posted · Report post

Good thread floppin. I do believe this was nothing more than a psych-op. way to many similarities to aurora.

Posted · Report post

i don't know about black ops stuff. but, if the dad or step dad connected to the shooter is close to the LIBOR case in any fashion that is just freaky odd that two times in one year shootings like this have ties to that case. that's hard not to consider something strange is going on.

Posted · Report post

And then there's this. I'm really at a loss. Ct police threaten to prosecute anyone posting misinformation that doesn't follow their version of events.

[yt]N4CT4boLPrU[/yt]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify:

http://www.examiner.com/article/libor-scandal-grows-as-the-fathers-of-two-mass-murderers-were-to-testify

Posted · Report post

i'm not a fan of conjecture on these sorts of things, especially given the nature of evidence and information flow immediately after the shooting, but those LIBOR connections are too much to ignore.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Whats the ultimate way to destroy someone?

Pin mass shootings on their children ?

Posted · Report post

good lord we are all doomed if I am the only one who sees this thread as bat shit crazy

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod' timestamp='1355753180' post='2050528']
good lord we are all doomed if I am the only one who sees this thread as bat poo crazy
[/quote]

Im a sucker for conspiracy stuff.

You see nothing funny about both of these shooters being connected to LIBOR ?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, [i]if true [/i]don't care. A scandal of that size has thousands of people testifying and the two in question are small potatoes.

The thing with conspiracies is you can never prove them wrong as they don't exist.

Its mainly people of average intelligence with a great desire to believe they are smarter than the rest of us.