Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Murphy

59 posts in this topic

Cam woulda swagged it all away..id take Marshall over Bowe any day.

Maybe.

But more likely is Marshall would have pouted when more balls went Smitty and Olson's way.

Or Smitty would have pouted when more balls went Marshall or Olson's way.

Either way, somebody's gonna pout. :lol:

Smitty- Marshall- Olsen

I just teared up with hope of what that would feel like to watch on Sundays.

everyone saying we gave up a 7th rounder for murphy, we also gave them goodson too iirc

He should've caught that bomb Cam threw to him yesterday, I know that.

You know Murphy has to do good on 7 on 7s during practice...............................Right?

He's a good number three and a decent deep threat but we should have just signed Jacoby Jones when we brought him in.

1 person likes this

murphy is good depth and he's cheap, and he's come up with a number of catches. i wouldn't want him starting but as a WR3 or WR4 he's pretty damn good.

He just does not make those tough catches in traffic..he never fights for the ball. the ball he caught..on the slant was just thrown so hard it stuck to him...great Cam throw moment. He had that end zone jump ball but apparently has been coached by Nakamura on how to attack the jump ball.

lol, now that is straight comedy, especially when i think about that roddey white jump ball. Roddy+White+Haruki+Nakamura+Carolina+Panthers+qyqVkwQb9YWl.jpg

He definitley doesn't know how to catch a ball in traffic. He can't seem to get his hands in the right position to even be close.

After looking at that photo is that why Norman was benched a few weeks later?

I think that DB yesterday did just enough to throw him off.. but he should have made the catch. For being a speedy guy, he never has much separation.

I've seen worse than Murphy. Why does every questionable player have to be the "worst player ever"?

Everyone was saying this stuff about Tolbert just a few weeks ago. Give it time.