Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Well, we have waited long enough to play the Raiders...BLACK WIDOW, come on downnnnnn

91 posts in this topic

Wow you're taking it back...that was an interesting time to be on the huddle. That was '08 right?

We need more posters like that during bad seasons

I would do her if she brought a hot friend as well.

I miss the pre-'08 crash, Huddle of old.

I miss the pre-'08 crash, Huddle of old.

Papa...tell us about...the before time.

Seriously though I wish I could have seen this place back then.

Papa...tell us about...the before time.

Seriously though I wish I could have seen this place back then.

it was grand. first, almost no trolls on the main board. second, almost no noobish posters making retread threads for the fiftieth time. if they managed to get an opening shot out, they didn't last long as they got neg repped to hell and couldn't leave the smack forum.

my first post here in 2006 got neg repped actually. it was something about "bitchslapping the eagles in the playoffs" and c0r wasn't a fan.

2 people like this

fapfapfapfapfap

God, why do chubby girls always have belly piercings?

it was grand. first, almost no trolls on the main board. second, almost no noobish posters making retread threads for the fiftieth time. if they managed to get an opening shot out, they didn't last long as they got neg repped to hell and couldn't leave the smack forum.

my first post here in 2006 got neg repped actually. it was something about "bitchslapping the eagles in the playoffs" and c0r wasn't a fan.

Those days were great..too bad all you ppl change your damn names and I have no clue who you are.....