Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ThunderKatt

Has Victor Cruz Panned Out?

38 posts in this topic

You must not be right very often to make a thread about the one time it happened.

1 person likes this

You must not be right very often to make a thread about the one time it happened.

That's not it, I got kicked off the forum after that thread by going against the status quo, as the reason why i have troll by my handle.

So this is retribution, lol! Read em and weep.

who the fug gives a poo about Victor Cruz or ThunderClap?

Pie me if you don't give a poo

Yeah... I don't think I'm gonna pie you.

I'm not saying I give two shits about ThunderNuttz, I'm just not in the pie giving mood right now.

That's not it, I got kicked off the forum after that thread by going against the status quo, as the reason why i have troll by my handle.

So this is retribution, lol! Read em and weep.

If you consider being able to type "I told you so" about an undrafted rookie WR on another team on an internet forum as retribution, you may want to re-evaluate your life.....or lack of one.

ban

Madhatter did you accidentally add an extra t to your cuz I'm sure you meant madhater. Plus hater looking at your post, I don't see anything useful you have brought to the board, wow everyone wish rt hey can hate like you.

Give yourself a clap because you have just become hater of the week. Many accolades to you, you have inspired so many with golden knowledge. Some people's lives are about to change with your gracious contributions.

Madhatter did you accidentally add an extra t to your cuz I'm sure you meant madhater.

While I think the thread is pretty lame, this is funny.

I'd just like to take this moment to say AE sucks.

It's never the wrong thread to post that in. :stuff:

if i did that i'd have over 30k posts.

and if i did that for every time i was wrong i'd have another 15k to add to it.