Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paying Greg Hardy

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Have we (or Hurney rather) painted ourselves into a corner by paying C.J. so much? Hardy has more sacks this season already than Johnson did in 2010 and will likely want similar money, which he obviously won't get with the new GM.

Posted

In B4 Hurney Magic... But seriously that was some Hurney Magic.

No worries I'm sure Ross Magic will work too.

Posted

Can we please worry about these things when they actually need to be worried about? We have Hardy at least through 2014, so we've got time.

Posted

BTW CJ signed a big deal but it wasn't Dwight Freeney/Julius Peppers big. Personally I think CJ has been earning his money.

Posted

Are you insulating that somehow Johnson is overrated? Wow, I've heard it all 10.5 sacks and 7 FF. 29.5 sacks in a three season span.......

1 person likes this

Posted

I would think it'd be more economical to try to extend him this offseason, before he goes and has another monster season next year, then his contract runs out and it's up to the highest bidder. Of course, that'll be tough with the way our cap is looking this coming year but if they can work it out to lock the Kraken up for another 5 or so years for less than what we'd have to pay him in 2014 it'll be worth not signing a mid-tier FA or two.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pay the Kraken in Kraken!!!

kraken-rum-500x382.jpg

Posted

First we've got figure out how to keep Chud from getting a head coaching job!

Posted

First we've got figure out how to keep Chud from getting a head coaching job!

Then we have to prevent Cam from going to a bigger market, then we have to prevent Kuechly from going to another team.

Posted

beane magic

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry, but since he is not a running back, we can't pay him. :)

Posted

keep his cage fairly clean and give him live chickens and pigs to chase down and eat (of course you quit feeding him on Wednesday so he's really hungry on game day) and he'll be happy.

2 people like this