<

Photo
- - - - -

What is the US Coming Too

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

Sell it, Jerry

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

No disrespect found. People impersonate presidents all the time. Drag queens dress up as woman every day. So neither her status, celebrity, or gender is a reason it's disrespectful.

#17 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

I dressed up as a crossword puzzle once for Halloween. Imagine the outrage of crossword nerds.

#18 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

There have been crappy people doing stupid stuff throughout the history of mankind. The only difference now is that the internet allows almost anyone to broadcast his or her stupidity to the world.

#19 cookinbrak

cookinbrak

tastes like chicken...

HUDDLER

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:32 PM

Why was OP looking at online fashion magazines?

#20 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:14 AM

Well if you didn't read the article, that pic and article is meant to catapult transgender into a normal way of life. I don't know about you but to read an article that says they wish the next president of the U.S. would be a transgender one, then you are definitely missing the picture.

Cookinbrak, wth is OP and I wasn't reading fashion magazines lol. If you have an android phone, then you can download an app called Current in the google play store. If gives you feeds in different categories and I was just scanning through the feeds that came up and I saw that article and figured I would share it with you.

#21 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

HUDDLER

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

Charlotte49er.....I find it interesting you say "14 YO boys having sex with their teachers" and then go on to say "pedophiles are all over young girls".

I know of a young boy who a (female) teacher was "all over". I also know from hearing from people, of 13-16 year old girls seeking out older men (in one case, a 15 year old who was calling a 29 year old at all hours of the day and night, including sending naked pictures).

According to your words, underage boys who are fuging molested by their teachers are simply "having sex", while underage girls are having "pedophiles" attack them. A teacher having sex with a student, regardless of the sex of either of the two parties, is fuging pedophilia. And unwanted sexual intercourse can and does happen to males from both male and female attackers, just as it does for females.

Your double standard in your wording is the point here. You list all these "social ills", yet YOU have provided one. The double standard for the genders. YOU are part of what is wrong with that specific portion of the US. After I read that, I stopped reading, because honestly, it is invalidated (coming from you) after I read that. It disgusted me to that extent.

But, just for shits and giggles, I read through some of it, and of course, you have the Christian gripe of "replacing Merry Christmas with Happy Holidays". I'm an atheist who says Merry Christmas because, to me, Christmas is about PEOPLE and love and family and the like, NOT magical, invisible/imaginary (the invisible and the imaginary "look" a lot alike....) friends. But, just to piss you off, Happy Holidays.