Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Some GM info I got from Adam Caplan on twitter

73 posts in this topic

How on earth can any of you know who is a good or bad gm hire. I can't imagine being that much of a geek

I'm a big time football enthusiasts. Study the game more.

How on earth can any of you know who is a good or bad gm hire. I can't imagine being that much of a geek

Because we know Beane isn't qualified that's why.

Gamble is considered the early favorite for the Jags GM position, so if he does go there I hope to hell we get Ross

I also asked if Rivera stays as head coach if we win out and this is what he said:

55393EDD-2285-4069-925B-CEABEEA4DCF3-1458-000000D585C2ECD8.jpg

Can we get some profiles up on Ross and Gamble? I would do it but I'm lazy as hell. Just got done with junior year first semester and I'm pooped mentally.

Already did Ross. Will try to get Gamble - and others - this weekend.

(real world life has been busy)

2 people like this

i have been rooting for every team that has played the Giants for the last month.no post season for them = quicker interviews for Ross and Gettlemen.San Fran is playing to good of ball right now.......

Gamble is considered the early favorite for the Jags GM position, so if he does go there I hope to hell we get Ross

I would certainly expect and hope we're a better landing spot than Jax.

1 person likes this

The reason I don't want Beane here is because I want a fresh set of eyes driving the car. This team needs some fresh perspective from the GM position.

2 people like this

Because we know Beane isn't qualified that's why.

According to you?

Good to know.

According to you?

Good to know.

I don't know if Beane is a good prospect or not. But Hurney was his mentor so Beanes perspective will have a lot of Hurney in it. Right or wrong, I'm tired of the same old stuff from our GM spot and I fear that is what Beane would bring.

According to you?

Good to know.

It just doesn't make sense to have a guy who does the travel plans and etc to become our next GM. I rather have someone who at least scouts. Ross, Gamble, and Gettleman are better candidates. Beg to differ?

According to you?

Good to know.

Caplan said so himself he doesn't think Beane is qualified, we need a new set of eyes to change this damn franchise around. Beane has been around Hurney waaaaaaaaay too much, to not be bias towards certain players.