Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Some GM info I got from Adam Caplan on twitter

73 posts in this topic

Already did Ross. Will try to get Gamble - and others - this weekend.

(real world life has been busy)

Completely understand.

Where are these Beane supporters coming from? I swear people must be just trolling for attention.

1 person likes this

Where are these Beane supporters coming from? I swear people must be just trolling for attention.

We could put a rock as a GM and people would be like "WELL JUST GIVE THE ROCK A CHANCE YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT IT COULD DO".

6 people like this

I don't think anyone is supporting Beane.

There are just a few posters on this board smart enough to know that they know nothing about evaluating the qualifications and being a GM. The rest of you just keep talking out of your asses....lol

1 person likes this

I would certainly expect and hope we're a better landing spot than Jax.

Maybe Gamble likes the challenge of completely rebuilding a team or something.

Would love Ross but who was he talking about saying he would be more than shocked because noone thinks he has a realistic shot? Was it Gettleman? Because that reply looked to be right under the Gettleman question

Lets make a splash and sign Bill Parcells.

Fug Yeah im drunk!

Dont want to burst any bubbles but Caplan-hard working as he may be, is just another guy out there throwing stuff at the wall. He hears what we hear. He isn't schefter, mortensen or Glazer.

Would love Ross but who was he talking about saying he would be more than shocked because noone thinks he has a realistic shot? Was it Gettleman? Because that reply looked to be right under the Gettleman question

Brandon Beane.

Brandon Beane.

Ok I see that now, I should have read the text. But Pat Y said Beane has a realistic chance!! On a serious note, I hope its Ross! Pat Y better have been off his meds or something when he mentioned Beane

Ok I see that now, I should have read the text. But Pat Y said Beane has a realistic chance!! On a serious note, I hope its Ross! Pat Y better have been off his meds or something when he mentioned Beane

I honestly don't believe he has a shot. Too many people out there that is more qualified I believe.