50 replies to this topic

#46 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,519 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

How many times are people going to overlook that players cost us games this year just as much as coaching decisions? The team is playing inspired football and if I knew that I was being payed millions whether I won games or not I can assure you I wouldn't bother. Something about Rivera has lit a fire under these players with nothing to play for and i'm all for giving him another shot besides..top 10 defense with most of the starters missing...bitch please!

This is the most telling thing. Something changed and now players want to win and support Rivera.

#47 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Does Rivera hate Gettis or does Gettis's knee hate Gettis....it took him a long time to recover from a knee injury and quite possibly his practices are lackluster...of course no one outside of the team knows this.

Some guys just blow their knees out and they are done....used to be norm.

Well, I don't know about all of this what you are saying but I do know that Rivera brought in Legs (legadu) last year saying that LaFell and Gettis were disappointments in so many words. How in the f could he come up with that when the year before those 2 had decent stats sheets. He over worked Gettis and now his knee needs rehab.

Then as the season goes on LaFell wins the starting job, then Rivera jumps all on his balls. With those decisions right there, my spidey senses should have been going crazy.Posted Image

#48 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

The holy ghost of Mr. Miyagi

• HUDDLER
  • 5,947 posts
  • LocationColumbia, South Kacky

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:29 AM

A Thunder Kat with Spider Senses..

LaFell has his balls jumped on? Who overworked Gettis? Story confusing...me not understand.

#49 ThunderKatt

ThunderKatt

Hello to All my Haters

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationIn yo moma

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:46 AM

? Story confusing...me not understand.

This doesn't surprise me. Poor fella, just hang in there, everything will be fine.

#50 panfan32

panfan32

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationFayetteville, North Carolina

Posted 21 December 2012 - 11:18 AM

I honestly dont credit RR for the new look on Offense. i think its Cam waking up and playing better and making better decisions.

#51 nosuchthingasapanther

nosuchthingasapanther

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:37 PM

I honestly dont credit RR for the new look on Offense. i think its Cam waking up and playing better and making better decisions.

this is what i see too.

as much as peole want to throw rivera and chud under the bus, the players themselves are executing like they're supposed to...even if it is against weak competition.

cam newton has grown up very quickly. the same issues that people on this board have pointed out and been bashed for are the same issues that chud, williams, rivera, and newton himself have stated he has improved upon...and it has made a huge difference in the overall play of the entire team.

the light bulb has finally come on for the kid, and i'm happy for him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com