Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

YourMomsLover

Republican Party is now....

49 posts in this topic

Only question is which one of you circle jerkers is going to blow their wads first.

The tinderbox is just a huge liberal democratic circle jerk. You are right double R.

1 person likes this

Haha lick my balls while you are slobbing my knob anyways. (Like that?)

Your mom looks easy. Tell her to bring me a beer. I'm not drunk enough yet. Wait til tonight. I'm going to go on a drunken racist homophobic sexist tea partying rampage.

How would that be different than any other night

Answering my question with a question in typical Panthro style.

I am a strong supporter of the tea bag party movement.... Tell my why Im a woman disrespecting terrorist.

Well of I knew the values you stood behind then I would be able to answer your question.

Stop being so vague. There might be some stuff we actually agree on.

i heard them say on CNN that the democrats are a party. typical mainstream lamestream media, trying to paint the DEMONCRATS as fun and lively.

Well of I knew the values you stood behind then I would be able to answer your question.

Stop being so vague. There might be some stuff we actually agree on.

Cheering for the same football team for starts. Lol

I'm going to stay out of the tinderbox from now on. Simply because I don't agree with the lot of you guys on subjects ranging from gun control, to trying to help the homeless, to the economy.

I understand the "debate" aspect of it... But not when you type of your thoughts on the subject and get called a racist right from the get go. Like you have before, and of course Im going to be offended by that.

So now I shall stay in the Panthers forum and let KT call me a racist instead! Lol

Ummmm....Go Panthers!

while I understand that early on the Tea Party stood for something else, it seems as if the candidates that appeal to Tea Party people are overwhelmingly social conservatives and not the libertarians it seemed like the original Tea Party movement would endorse. That's why many Americans have a less positive view of the Tea Party these days, I think.

3 people like this

i'm not a fan of anecdotal evidence but literally everyone i know who's bonkers for the tea party is a brainwashed fundamentalist christian convinced that The Left is out to turn america into liberal homosexual muslim hippie paradise

Cheering for the same football team for starts. Lol

I'm going to stay out of the tinderbox from now on. Simply because I don't agree with the lot of you guys on subjects ranging from gun control, to trying to help the homeless, to the economy.

I understand the "debate" aspect of it... But not when you type of your thoughts on the subject and get called a racist right from the get go. Like you have before, and of course Im going to be offended by that.

So now I shall stay in the Panthers forum and let KT call me a racist instead! Lol

Ummmm....Go Panthers!

i can't for the life of me think of one reason why someone would call you a racist

PawPaw was a Taliban lover

PawPaw was a Taliban lover

Ole Gazi. Always bringing my family into it.

You gonna talk about my 5 year old daughter some more you little bitch?

So is your daughter of age? I'd probably stick it in her ass if she was.

I don't see where he brought your daughter into the discussion. I see where you did.

I would consider that to be very inappropriate huddle behavior to insult or attack another's children