Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

I guarantee you ESPN will show 1000 replays of Cam Newton "kicking" after the sack

Yep, win or lose the media will be all over Cam this week.

Well, if you stop making so much over every ish Cam does then maybe ESPN won't make much out of it. Remember they need an audience they can feed off of. Notice when Tom Brady had his hissy fit on the field on Monday, nothing was made of it.

Also, it's good to see that every game still matters to Cam even if they don't count. That is what you should be focused on and not feeding the immature beast that has become our media.

• Pie 2

Hotsauce    3,593

Well, if you stop making so much over every ish Cam does then maybe ESPN won't make much out of it. Remember they need an audience they can feed off of. Notice when Tom Brady had his hissy fit on the field on Monday, nothing was made of it.

Also, it's good to see that every game still matters to Cam even if they don't count. That is what you should be focused on and not feeding the immature beast that has become our media.

Oh ok, I forgot ESPN was following my posts on the Huddle. Thanks for the clarification.

Kevin Greene    11,979

What was the move and why was it dumb?

Kicked a defensive player coming off the pile while Cam was on his back.

It resulted in nothing but will be blown out of proportion

Oh ok, I forgot ESPN was following my posts on the Huddle. Thanks for the clarification.

No...They don't have to follow this message board. They have their own filled with folks just like yourself who sit and act like Cam isn't suppose to show human emotions. I guess those thigna are reserved for the chosen QBs...SMDH