• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#46 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

Oh, I agree on the touching them intentionally. Even the slightest shove or tap should be fined, if it was intentional. An accidental bump like Cam's though I don't see as a big deal. Disrespecting them though, they have to deserve their respect in my opinion. If any one person involved in today's game deserves a fine it's that terrible official.

#47 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,590 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

What on Earth do I have to be bitter about regarding the Panthers? Atlanta has owned them, we have won 36 games compared to your 14 the last 3 years and we have won 5 of the last 6 head to head.

I feel my comment was an objective view of the situation. I did say the kick wasn't a big deal, it was his reaction to the ref that was. In the past I have defended Cameron on several occasions, particularly his handling of the media and the incident while playing at Auburn.

I get it dude, you don't like the Falcons or their fans, fine. It doesn't mean every Falcons fan is some blind, bitter, biased homer.

Oh look a falcon fan cherry picking rebuilding years... how about we cherry pick your rebuilding years between 2003-2009?

#48 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:49 AM

You can see he catches his foot as soon as he makes contact with the ref and brings his body back. he didn't try to throw himself into the ref.

Yea, it's quite obvious he didn't intend to touch the ref at all. His momentum from jumping up off the ground is why he even brushed the ref's sleeve. I did think it was quite funny though, how the ref nearly shat himself and flinched when Cam popped up angry.

#49 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:56 AM

Posted Image

From this the ref made contact with him just as much as Newton.

#50 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:06 AM

I loved when Cam went off. It showed that he was just as pissed off as everyone else over the shitty refs. Someone needs to make a gif of that ref nearly shitting himself.

#51 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,956 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

Cam was about to knock the ref out.

#52 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,014 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

From this the ref made contact with him just as much as Newton.

Some of you guys are so funny. In one thread Smitty is getting praised for acting like a "thug." And in this one, folks are wondering if Cam should be fined for standing up for what was right.

I look at it this way, if Matthew Stafford could jump into fight that had nothing to do with him and was called a "true leader" for his team then Cam is way more qualified to lead because he did what 99.9% of us would have done.

#53 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,639 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Ref himself said the contact was his fault for stopping abruptly... still Cam has to watch it on stuff like that, could have gotten himself ejected.

#54 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,451 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:29 PM

Boger's crew is doing the Super Bowl this year.

lol.

At least my schedule will be open that night.

#55 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

Boger's crew is doing the Super Bowl this year.

lol.

At least my schedule will be open that night.

Dear god please no

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.