Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember when Pete Carroll couldn't coach in the NFL?

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

A former college superstar coach who failed in the NFL in his first stint is now back and has a team that could go to the superbowl. For those of you who don't want Saban..

Posted · Report post

Carroll actually failed as a head coach twice.

Posted · Report post

I will tell you right now, this Seattle team looks like a dark horse to get to the SB.

Posted · Report post

The game's not even over yet.

Posted · Report post

Carroll actually failed as a head coach twice.

All I'm saying is that Saban had Frerotte, a washed-up Culpepper, Cleo Lemon, and Joey Harrington as his QBs. Bill Parcells wouldn't have won with that crew.

Posted · Report post

I will tell you right now, this Seattle team looks like a dark horse to get to the SB.

I dont trust the Seahawks. Playing away they are hit or miss. Maybe if they had homefield throughout the playoffs I could see it, I just dont see them winning in the Georgia Dome

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I dont trust the Seahawks. Playing away they are hit or miss. Maybe if they had homefield throughout the playoffs I could see it, I just dont see them winning in the Georgia Dome

True that fan base is great. I wish we were that loud.

Posted · Report post

Being that I'm from Washington, and have taken poo from there dumb ass fans up here, I can proudly say don't buy into their hype. Look at their schedule. Lucky bs win over packers on Mnf and chi and patriots. Then a lucky win over us, a win over the fuggin bills and the cardinals at home. On the road they can't do poo. Carrol is a shitty coach. He just has the "football gods" and schedule on his side

Posted · Report post

Seahawks are legit. They look like they have figured out to play on the road as well. They are a scary team.

Posted · Report post

Seahawks are legit. They look like they have figured out to play on the road as well. They are a scary team.

Because they beat the bills in Toronto? Lol

Posted · Report post

Being that I'm from Washington, and have taken poo from there dumb ass fans up here, I can proudly say don't buy into their hype. Look at their schedule. Lucky bs win over packers on Mnf and chi and patriots. Then a lucky win over us, a win over the fuggin bills and the cardinals at home. On the road they can't do poo. Carrol is a shitty coach. He just has the "football gods" and schedule on his side

I have to disagree. They are a very good football team, can hang with the leagues best

Currently drumming the 49ers by the way.

Posted · Report post

I have to disagree. They are a very good football team, can hang with the leagues best

Currently drumming the 49ers by the way.

At home they are crazy good. But as I said, in the playoffs don't be surprised to see them be an early exit on a road game