Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Remember when Pete Carroll couldn't coach in the NFL?

63 posts in this topic

Posted

A former college superstar coach who failed in the NFL in his first stint is now back and has a team that could go to the superbowl. For those of you who don't want Saban..

Posted

Carroll actually failed as a head coach twice.

Posted

I will tell you right now, this Seattle team looks like a dark horse to get to the SB.

Posted

The game's not even over yet.

Posted

Carroll actually failed as a head coach twice.

All I'm saying is that Saban had Frerotte, a washed-up Culpepper, Cleo Lemon, and Joey Harrington as his QBs. Bill Parcells wouldn't have won with that crew.

Posted

I will tell you right now, this Seattle team looks like a dark horse to get to the SB.

I dont trust the Seahawks. Playing away they are hit or miss. Maybe if they had homefield throughout the playoffs I could see it, I just dont see them winning in the Georgia Dome

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont trust the Seahawks. Playing away they are hit or miss. Maybe if they had homefield throughout the playoffs I could see it, I just dont see them winning in the Georgia Dome

True that fan base is great. I wish we were that loud.

Posted

Being that I'm from Washington, and have taken poo from there dumb ass fans up here, I can proudly say don't buy into their hype. Look at their schedule. Lucky bs win over packers on Mnf and chi and patriots. Then a lucky win over us, a win over the fuggin bills and the cardinals at home. On the road they can't do poo. Carrol is a shitty coach. He just has the "football gods" and schedule on his side

Posted

Seahawks are legit. They look like they have figured out to play on the road as well. They are a scary team.

Posted

Seahawks are legit. They look like they have figured out to play on the road as well. They are a scary team.

Because they beat the bills in Toronto? Lol

Posted

Being that I'm from Washington, and have taken poo from there dumb ass fans up here, I can proudly say don't buy into their hype. Look at their schedule. Lucky bs win over packers on Mnf and chi and patriots. Then a lucky win over us, a win over the fuggin bills and the cardinals at home. On the road they can't do poo. Carrol is a shitty coach. He just has the "football gods" and schedule on his side

I have to disagree. They are a very good football team, can hang with the leagues best

Currently drumming the 49ers by the way.

Posted

I have to disagree. They are a very good football team, can hang with the leagues best

Currently drumming the 49ers by the way.

At home they are crazy good. But as I said, in the playoffs don't be surprised to see them be an early exit on a road game