• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 amcoolio

amcoolio

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:03 AM

The best part about Keeks is that he has an incredible body, very built and physically sound, which means he is very durable, so he should be in the league a long time playing a lotta games in a row. He's pretty much got the perfect build that you would want for an NFL MLB.

I have a good feeling. I'm glad we weren't tempted with all the bust worthy DT's that everyone wanted at that pick.

#17 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,957 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 24 December 2012 - 04:03 AM

Okay so ESPN just posted the updated stats and as long as Luke doesn't sh*t the bed, he will be the first rookie to lead the league in tackle's since Patrick Willis. Luke is 6 tackle's clear of Chad Greenway who is currently in second with 145 tackle's.

#18 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

He is all over the field on every play (as is Thomas Davis).

It is unreal how good Luke is going to be. I originally thought the Urlacher comparisons were a bit lofty, but he is the unquestionable leader of the defense just 15 games into his rookie season. He is lining the guys up and putting them in a position to make a play.

#19 Matthias

Matthias

• HUDDLER
  • 3,823 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:44 AM

Had Kuechly started in the middle from the start, guy would have had 200+ tackles. The league better get ready for next year, because Kuechly is going to take this league by storm God willing.

#20 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,124 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

Kuechly is definitely in that Patrick Willis and Ray Lewis mold.

#21 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationOff the Grid

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Before this year, when the opposition had the ball, I always focused on the offensive side and aside from a pick six, never really got too pumped about D, except maybe in the RZ. Now, I can't stop focusing on what Keek is doing, even well before the snap. He definetely has a unique gift and we may be watching the rapid growth of a future superstar headed for the HOF. In decades of being a casual football fan, I don't remember ever looking forward to the defense coming onto the field. I do now!

#22 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:37 PM

The best part about Keeks is that he has an incredible body, very built and physically sound, which means he is very durable

If this was true, there would be very few injuries in the NFL. Last I checked, there were a lot.

Having a "good body" doesn't necessarily mean you're durable. Beason is built like a brick shithouse.

#23 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,892 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

Cam just said in his press conference today that the winning streak is due more to Kuechly than to his own play, and talked for a solid minute about how awesome Luke is.

Self-centered thug POS.

(P.S. *sarcasm*)

#24 Rubi

Rubi

Squid Smasher

• HUDDLER
  • 2,308 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Imagine all the puss that must line up for Luke and Cam when they go out for dinner...

#25 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,685 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Imagine all the puss that must line up for Luke and Cam when they go out for dinner...

Posted Image

#26 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,979 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

well. the core is set with Cam last yr and Luke this year. Add smart and solid pieces around them and we should be set. Should.

#27 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,914 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Wasn't thrilled with the Kuechly pick when it was announced (thought we had bigger needs than linebacker).

Boy, have I changed my mind.

#28 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 3,985 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:06 PM

Wasn't thrilled with the Kuechly pick when it was announced (thought we had bigger needs than linebacker).

Boy, have I changed my mind.

I wasn't thrilled either but I did think for where we picked he was by far the best player available and overall the best Defensive player so I was cool with it from that perspective and so far I've been right about that.

#29 hitman80

hitman80

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Posted Image

I lol'd way longer than I should have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com