Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Luke Kuechly leading the way

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

“The player that has stepped up the most in my opinion is Luke Kuechly,” Newton said. “Luke has been around the ball and is playing at a high level like something I’ve never seen. I don’t want to jump out on a limb, but he’s the best I’ve ever been around.”

Pretty high praise from a guy who's been in the NFL for two years & played in the SEC.

http://beachcarolina.com/2012/12/24/luke-kuechly-leading-the-way/

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Shoulda gone with "kuech da freak".

Posted · Report post

Shoulda gone with "kuech da freak".

Was thinking about it, but I wanted to pay homage by keeping it as close to the original name as possible.

Posted · Report post

keek elevates the play of others around him. that's what the best do.

Posted · Report post

It's amazing how much the defense has improved since beason went out and kuechly stepped into the middle.

Posted · Report post

I will be posting my Kuechly Christmas jersey pics tomorrow.

Man-child 2 years in a row in the draft. If the next GM hits the third in a row out of the park, we will be in the playoffs 2013.

Posted · Report post

Having Keek and Davis together another season will be vital. They feed off each other's play and really lead the way on d. Luke just looks ridiculous out there right now.

Along with Chuck and Kraken our defense has come along nicely if I might say so myself.

Posted · Report post

Dear Cam,

Go ahead ---Go out on a limb for teammates. Say it and defend your opinion. I am glad you are paying attention, because you are right.

Posted · Report post

Actually, we drafted 2 qbs in consecutive years, A leader of the defense and a leader of the offense. I thought the Kuechly pick was a good one when we made it, because he was the best player. Best players find the field. I was (and still am) a huge Beason fan too.

f

Posted · Report post

Actually, we drafted 2 qbs in consecutive years, A leader of the defense and a leader of the offense. I thought the Kuechly pick was a good one when we made it, because he was the best player. Best players find the field. I was (and still am) a huge Beason fan too.

f

You could go back one more year too... yeah, let's not.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Good to hear. Just wondering how are the other 1st round picks we considered did in the 1st year, iike Jets DE, Eagles DT, Chiefs DT etc..