Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

If Brees begs for it like Palmer did this past weekend...

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • LocationTexas
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:39 AM

Listen, and understand. That Kraken is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until Drew Brees is dead.

wut

#12 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

"The Honeybadger has a kind of long body, with broad shoulders..." I swear, this critter reminds me of Hardy!

http://www.collegehu...ss-honey-badger

#13 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• LocationSouthern California
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:18 AM

"The Honeybadger has a kind of long body, with broad shoulders..." I swear, this critter reminds me of Hardy!

http://www.collegehu...ss-honey-badger

No. You're just reaching for a nickname there. And one of the most popular college players nicknames is the honey badger.

You got a problem with the kraken or something?

#14 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:26 AM

I hope Hardy does do Brees like he did Palmer. Hard clean hit that they won't soon forget. And hopefully we won't have that same moron ref, so the chances of him getting erroneously flagged for it are less.

#15 Lumps

Lumps

Jase is butthurt

• LocationSouth Charlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

A clean hit is determined by the ref, not the fans (thanks god).

Doesn't mean they can't be wrong but I'd take a -10 yard sack on third down without any penalty any fuging day over a nasty hit. Nothing more nasty than to beat them with your game. I'd trade a 3 touchdown + win game over a game full of nasty hits.

#16 GotSwag?

GotSwag?

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

I would expect any of our DL to go in on Brees like Hardy did Palmer. I didnt see anything wrong with what Hardy did. League is getting soft. Maybe its time to put a red-shirt and a flag on the QB.

#17 Keith Moons Liver

Keith Moons Liver

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

I wish ill-will on a lot of players, and Brees is one of them. I hope, after getting sacked all day, he gets into a car accident on the way home and burns to death.

#18 Raskle

Raskle

Zookeeper

SUPPORTER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

Listen, and understand. That Kraken is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until Drew Brees is dead.

wut?

You still don't get it, do you? He'll find Brees. That's what the Kraken does. That's all he does! You can't stop him! He'll wade through the Saints' OLine, reach down Drew's throat, and pull his fuging heart out!

#19 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• LocationWilmington, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:02 AM

I kinda like Palmer, so even though I loved the hard play by Hardy, I didn't want to see Palmer get hurt...

Brees, on the other hand, is a dirty scumbag. I never root for any player to get injured, but if Hardy hits Brees like that, I might jizz a little bit.

#20 Cape Fear Cat

Cape Fear Cat

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

No. You're just reaching for a nickname there. And one of the most popular college players nicknames is the honey badger.

You got a problem with the kraken or something?

Not even a little bit. I was referring more to the part about just not caring. As in, Brees can wear all the pads he wants, he can try to hide his short little body behind his o-linemen, he can scramble and try other means of subterfuge - none of it will matter. Kraken will still get to him, still pound him, and still exact his pound of flesh!

And by the way, I am also well aware of who the "Honeybadger" is in college football. I was making a tongue in cheek reference to the single minded obsession with attacking their targets that both the animal and Hardy both seem to have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users