Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam lost his monkey....

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

..looked & did not see this discussed. Cam has got rid of the monkey on his back. Mr.Newton threw a pick late in the game and the Panthers won. The team stuck together regardless of how dejected young Cameron looked. I, for one, am thrilled to have this mark behind him and us. I was so over hearing that stat repeated, fellin like Cam knew it & couldnt get past it. It is just a feeling of relief to know that now Cam knows he can get past picks...

Apologies if there is already a thread...

Posted · Report post

Didn't see a thread about it either. Good thing that's behind him now.

Next step/for next year: some game winning drives in these close games

Posted · Report post

A new season awaits. However, I hope that he continues to press forward with diligence, when facing adversity.

Posted · Report post

the entire team has turned a corner in terms of confidence over the last handful of games

Posted · Report post

1-18 when your QB has a turnover is just a sad, sad stat.

Posted · Report post

1-18 when your QB has a single turnover is just a sad, sad stat.

Need clarification on your statement. Meaning the QB's fault or the team as whole for not finishing games?

Posted · Report post

Just wanted to clarify. Meaning the QB's fault or the team as whole for not finishing games?

The team. No one can expect the QB to play perfect every single game just to win. I've said elsewhere, but Rodgers, Manning, Brees, etc. would all have sub-.500 careers if this same thing occurred to them.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Ya but the turnover differential was even Leinart threw a pick too. I think it would be a bigger step forward for us to lose the turnover battle and still come out with a W.

Posted · Report post

Ya but the turnover differential was even Leinart threw a pick too. I think it would be a bigger step forward for us to lose the turnover battle and still come out with a W.

We did, Joe Adams fumbled.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Maybe, but I would rather just win the turnover battle and win the game every time.

Posted · Report post

At any rate, Cam is the new Chuck Norris

Posted · Report post

It was against the lowly Raiders, but I'll take it.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments