Just smdh...

Queue PFFL and SlenderGritsMan.

#17 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,715 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:22 PM

For the record, Schein has never liked Newton. He's one of those guys (like King) that will disappear until Newton fugs up, then pounce with a purposefully ignorant hit piece. Just accept that this is what you'll get from these guys and move on. Cam's our guy for the foreseeable future, these bullshit "HURRRGGGHHH" articles don't really matter.

Besides, after years of being one of the leagues choir boys, it's kinda cool being seen as a villain for now. fug em.

#18 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,917 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

Study Tony Romo?

Sounds legit.

Only as a negative example.

Newton does have things he needs to work on, but this piece is more overblown than Bill Clinton.

Not a fan of Adam Schein.

#19 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

oh sweet another baseless article built upon conjecture and unsubstantiated opinion swallowed by the masses as gospel truth

can't wait to hear more fans who haven't watched a down of carolina panthers football to pipe up with simpleton rhetoric about that there $cam and his lack of intangibles

#20 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,467 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

Cam giving a kid a football after every TD celebration is being a "scrooge" gotta love the media. Hahahahah

#21 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,678 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

Adam just looks stupid. I want to smack him

#22 GAme

GAme

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:37 PM

I would like to hit this journalist. What a little bitch

#23 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,173 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:05 PM

Holding up Romo as an example... LOL

#24 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,439 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:07 PM

I just wanna' know what press conferences and games these guys are watching... Jesus, they must have the Giants game and presser stuck on repeat or something.

Gotta' love how most of the criticism of Cam comes from that one bad week. Oh yeah, and the towel, but that's always been fuging stupid anyways. If these fuging idiots would actually watch the games they love to run their mouths about so much instead of repeating second-hand talking points they heard from some other hater then they'd see he puts the towel on his head after a good or bad play. I knew Cam was gonna' get ripped this week, but it just really irks me the way he went about doing it. Scrooge... really? After he just fugin hosted his Christmas with Cam event?

Cams been playing better football than pretty much every QB in the league these past few weeks, but you don't really hear much about it besides some half-ass 'oh he's finally turning his sophomore slump around' type comments.

Man, fug these clowns.

#25 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Cam gives a TD ball every time to a child....hey, lets call it maniac behavior.

Lol.

#26 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,536 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

Cam gives a TD ball every time to a child....hey, lets call it maniac behavior.

Lol.

that's the point where i dismissed the rest of the article. MANIACAL?!?!?!?!?! what does he secretly flip every kid the bird right before he gives them the football and only adam schein knows about it?

#27 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

I rather go with cam as a maturing quarterback rather than a punk ass writer, who drill's cam's character like he knows him from the inside out.

#28 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,273 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

You know what? We should all be thankful for this criticism. Hell, maybe there needs to be even more of it. I want Cam to go into next season feeling so disrespected and slighted that he embarks on a national terror campaign across the NFL, leaving nothing but smoldering ruins of opponents strewn across the wayside. Just more mental bullets for the chamber.

#29 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,392 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

that's the point where i dismissed the rest of the article. MANIACAL?!?!?!?!?! what does he secretly flip every kid the bird right before he gives them the football and only adam schein knows about it?

Newton even gave away record book balls at scores last year. Bashing what he does when he scores is full retard IMO....shows the guy writes about stuff he hasn't done basic homework on.

Also, it shows that journalism doesn't actually use journalist anymore....anyone can post poo thanks to the Internet.

Deep down I LOVE it though....it is a proven fact Newton plays the game better when hated and attempted to be made a villain. Only time he hasn't been good since nationally known was the brief start of this year when people in the media where attempting to "like" him. He simply plays better when it is him against the world

#30 Sean Payton's Vicodin

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • 2,249 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:40 PM

Oh look, it's our daily "media h8 cam" thread.

This should qualify as shitposting now. Just make one giant thread where you all can post this poo and be done with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com