Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The GM Candidates

223 posts in this topic

Posted

what about the guy from seattle... john idznik or something. i saw him mentioned somewhere before.

Posted

what about the guy from seattle... john idznik or something. i saw him mentioned somewhere before.

Saw him mentioned here by a huddler. If he was mentioned by someone from the media i haven't seen it but someone can send me a link if they have.

More on the existing guys tomorrow.

Posted

from albert breer... not rumored for us but mentioned as a candidate for the future in general

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000105903/article/future-gms-must-be-consensusbuilding-leaders-week-14-notes

John Idzik, Seattle Seahawks vice president of football administration: Idzik is a sleeper to keep an eye on, because of his versatility. He's a business-side guy who runs the team's cap, but he also does some college scouting for Schneider and has a wealth of experience with franchise rebuilds, going back to Dungy's Bucs.

Posted

Nice write-up, sir. Thanks for the effort!

Posted

I wonder if Ross has been passed over so much bc of his age. 39 is young to be running a billion dollar company.

Posted

I wonder if Ross has been passed over so much bc of his age. 39 is young to be running a billion dollar company.

It's a possibility. Though the question I'd ask is if you think he's too young, why interview him in the first place?

1 person likes this

Posted

You forgot Brandon Beane...

Posted

Good poo Mr. Scot. I'm hoping for Ross or Gettlemen with his heir apparent.

Posted

You forgot Brandon Beane...

No, I didn't. He's not a legitimate candidate.

Yasinskas saying "you know what I think" doesn't merit him being included.

Now I'll grant that if I posted his resume' here next to that of these other guys, it would serve for some good comedy, but that's about it.

1 person likes this

Posted

I think this leaves us no choice. We have to get Cowher as coach and GM.

Posted

Watch us promote the intern GM, and this research that Scot did go out the window

Posted

Watch us promote the intern GM, and this research that Scot did go out the window

If that happened, me wasting my time would be the least of our troubles.

I have zero belief that this will happen though.

1 person likes this