Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCrules2187

Cam Newton: Best First Two Seasons Ever

158 posts in this topic

I love Cam (hell I posted this article), but comparing a #1 overall pick to an undrafted free agent is a tad disingenuous, don't you think?

you may consider this a preemptive PFFL strike.

4 people like this

Why would anybody hate on something like that? This is great for Cam and I'm praying he keeps up the good work. It just makes me wonder why we haven't been as good of a team.

Is help comes in inconsistent waves....

I love Cam (hell I posted this article), but comparing a #1 overall pick to an undrafted free agent is a tad disingenuous, don't you think?

We have posters on this board who will tell you right now Jake was a better QB and more "clutch".

1 person likes this

You could argue the "clutch" thing, but Cam is miles away better than Jake.

1 person likes this

Even in that publication there were haters that just love to tear down what this kid has done. I cant believe im actually gonna say this but, keep swaggin on dem ducks Cam!

2 people like this

We have posters on this board who will tell you right now Jake was a better QB and more "clutch".

Im a Cam lover! But you can make the argument that Jake was more clutch...

In time Cam will get better in that department

3 people like this

Im a Cam lover! But you can make the argument that Jake was more clutch...

In time Cam will get better in that department

I really dislike the whole "clucth" thing. You could make an equally convincing argument that Jake was extremely lucky.

I love Jake but some of the poo we pulled off while he was here probably had more to do with divine intervention than anything he did.

2 people like this

I really dislike the whole "clucth" thing. You could make an equally convincing argument that Jake was extremely lucky.

I love Jake but some of the poo we pulled off while he was here probably had more to do with divine intervention than anything he did.

Most of Jake's "clutch" plays involved a prime Steve Smith.

2 people like this