• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#136 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:01 PM

Super bowl? poo, they can't even win a playoff game.

Do I need to point out the obvious?

#137 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,607 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

the over the top praise:actual results ratio is about a million times more out of whack for the falcons than it is for the panthers. that's what drives the whole playoffs issue with ryan and the falcons.

#138 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:12 PM

the over the top praise:actual results ratio is about a million times more out of whack for the falcons than it is for the panthers.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

#139 0115

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Spoiler
l

#140 Sloth

Sloth

idk

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,732 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

That the Falcons are a team of regular season warriors who tend to back their way into the playoffs and then choke in an embarrassing fashion once the pressure is on?

One and done how many years now?

#141 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,963 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:26 PM

Are you out of your fuging mind?

I wouldn't want Newton on my team, period. He is a juvenile diva (and a thief) with a ten cent brain. We've already been through that in Atlanta. Fun to watch? Sure. Dependable? Not a chance.

Eventually, you guys will learn the same lessons. Some of you already have.

It is pretty well documented that Cam is one of the hardest workers there is.....and he has never missed a game despite being one of the most punished QBs in the game. Seems pretty dependable to me. In addition he is pretty boring off the field.....while Michael Turner is getting DUI's, Cam is sober playing a video game.

So you talk a lot....but the facts just aren't there to support your jibberish.

#142 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

We dominated time of possession though!

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,607 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:29 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh please, millions of fans and the media have been going slash and burn on newton for months now while the falcons and ryan have been untouchable since 2008 despite their horrible performances in the postseason.

get your head out of your ass. you need it to pray for rodgers and the packers/robert griffin and the cup cake redskins to win this weekend and give the falcons their best shot yet at accidentally winning a playoff game.

#143 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,397 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

The whole "diva, juvenile, thief, no brain, sucks as a Qb" talk is getting old now. I dont really waste my time with people anymore that are still spouting that gibberish. Cam is about to be in his 3rd year in the league and has more than proved he belongs and can play. People can still have there own personal dislike for him but if your still spouting that bull poo you just lose credit as a competent human being period.

#144 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,834 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

MeAngelo has to pick up where Grits left off.
Don't pay him any mind, he has to fulfill the role of the asshat.

But for the record, MeAngelo is Kilgos.

#145 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

That the Falcons are a team of regular season warriors who tend to back their way into the playoffs and then choke in an embarrassing fashion once the pressure is on?

One and done how many years now?

No. I was laughing at the fact that the team you guys root for has been in miserable shape for years, yet you are trying to poo on a team that wins on a regular basis.

The Panthers can't even win in the regular season, mostly because their quarterback is borderline retarded, which tells you a great deal about the people that are running the show. You might want to wait until they can put up a winning season before you try to tear other teams down.

#146 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

The whole "diva, juvenile, thief, no brain, sucks as a Qb" talk is getting old now. I dont really waste my time with people anymore that are still spouting that gibberish. Cam is about to be in his 3rd year in the league and has more than proved he belongs and can play. People can still have there own personal dislike for him but if your still spouting that bull poo you just lose credit as a competent human being period.

He is a thief. He is a diva and he is an idiot. The sun is hot. Water is wet.

#147 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Whether he stole something at 18 is irrelevant now.

Every good QB is a "diva"

And I don't even know how you judge someone as an idiot in football. If he "can't read defenses" as some have claimed then howdafuq did he set the record for most yards in two years?

#148 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,314 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

He is a thief. He is a diva and he is an idiot. The sun is hot. Water is wet.

Do the mods do anything around here?

#149 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

If Cam Newton isn't stupid and really is one of the hardest workers in the NFL, why did the front office throw him into an offensive scheme that simplified the game for him, as much as humanly possible? Why couldn't he name a single play his team ran in college? Why are his mechanics absolutely terrible?

Why should I be banned for calling him a diva, a thief and a moron? He is all of those things. Yes, he has tremendous physical talents, but that doesn't mean he isn't a childish fool.

I have come to love Cam Newton, because it's funny watching so many people do everything in their power to avoid the bright red flags that keep popping up right in front of their faces.

#150 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

Whether he stole something at 18 is irrelevant now.

Every good QB is a "diva"

And I don't even know how you judge someone as an idiot in football. If he "can't read defenses" as some have claimed then howdafuq did he set the record for most yards in two years?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com