1. Whether he stole something at 18 is irrelevant now.
2. Every good QB is a "diva"
3. And I don't even know how you judge someone as an idiot in football. If he "can't read defenses" as some have claimed then howdafuq did he set the record for most yards in two years?
1. To you, maybe. To a lot of people, it means something.
2. This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Peyton Manning is not a diva. Matt Ryan is not a diva. Drew Brees is not a diva. Eli Manning is not a diva. I could go on.
3. He is a scrambling quarterback who plays a playground football. Again, your front office decided to put him into an offense that was as simple as any that I have ever seen in the NFL. There is a reason for that.