• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,229 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:53 AM

Ran across this lil web nugget...sounds like a lot of the posters here.

The Governments of England, Western Europe, Canada and Russia have virtually disarmed their citizens except for antiquated hunting rifles. Christians in these countries will offer little resistance to The Antichrist who will control the Military and police forces of the world!

http://www.satansrap...tanwantsgun.htm

#2 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,015 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:16 PM

This sounds like a bait thread, but I'll bite anyway. What the hell.

I know it sounds crazy, but alot of people consider Hitler to be one of the "3 antichrists" that Nostradomus(sp.) predicted. Napoleon was the first, and the last one has yet to come.

Hitler disarmed his people before he slaughtered a large percentage of them, and the people who didnt agree with the Nazis had to keep their mouths shut or they would get the same...

Or the Pope during the Spanish inquisition... I'm just trying to present a historical reference to your thread. It could always happen again. All it takes is a bad idea at the right time and something terrible, like Nazism for example, can arise and sweep the planet with violence.

I was afraid that it was going to happen this year with the 9/11 attacks, and the GOP calling for war all over the planet.

I just think that now is a bad time to disarm the population. Too much division within our population and a huge amount of Americans that hate our president and government. The last thing we need is the biggest reason yet for angry factions of Americans to rebel against the government.

#3 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 15,951 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Chris, you aren't completely correct about Hitler... his disarmament has been slightly misconstrued in modern day and the reality is that he was not pro gun control, nor did he want to restrict fire arms for the vast majority of his population. He did exactly the opposite to everyone *but the Jews.* He helped loosen gun control legislation for the majority of his citizens. While it is true he did disarm the jews, it wasn't just guns, but literally any kind of weapon. I don't think you can compare the Nazi weapons policy to anything at all like what is being discussed RE: gun control in this country today. It is true Hitler disarmed the Jews, but there is literally nobody in a serious position calling for completely disarming our population in any way, shape or form. The ONLY weapons people are talking about banning are assault rifles.

You can check out Harcourt's (poli sci/law prof at Chicago) opinions on the topic of Nazi gun control (including responses to many pro-gun groups that cite Hitler's policies) here: http://www.law.uchic...urt_fordham.pdf .

#4 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 9,350 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

I am certain you can find more disinformation on the web. This one does not even attempt to follow scripture. Most people who are Christians, when discussing the book of Revelation, consider themselves "pre trib". This means that they will not even be here to "fight" the antichrist. Bogus site but thanks for sharing.

#5 Guest_Slenderman_*

Guest_Slenderman_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2012 - 06:52 PM

Who knew that an AR would stop the devil?

#6 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

... What did his daddy do?

#7 PanthersBigD

PanthersBigD

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Everyone knows you can't kill the anti-christ with conventional weapons! What a bunch of amateurs!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.