Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Montsta

Panthers have a chance to make some history against New Orleans

26 posts in this topic

We will have 250 yds. of offense at halftime. This record is going down.

This, a win and Kuechly posting 15+ tackles and a sack is all I want.

1 person likes this

The record would at least be a "moral victory" of sorts (geez, I hate that term).

But the Saints getting their measure of vindication in the Bountygate thing and signing Payton to a new deal while playing in the Toilet Dome make this game nothing short of a monstrous upset should the Panthers pull it out. But I'm sorry guys, if I'm a betting man, there's no way I can believe the Panthers put up about 40 to win this game and I won't be surprised to see the Saints win by 17 or so.

Remember, they have a pretty good tight end in Jimmy Graham and the Panthers haven't been able to cover a TE since 2002...

this is a good matchup. our offense versus their terrible defense, our now top-ten defense against their passing game (and horrible running game.

i'm willing to bet tolbert has a career day against these bitches.

They deserve to have this record (bountygate). And we deserve to give it to them!

going to be interesting how our re-vamped secondary deals with Brees.....come on Josh Thomas!

The record would at least be a "moral victory" of sorts (geez, I hate that term).

But the Saints getting their measure of vindication in the Bountygate thing and signing Payton to a new deal while playing in the Toilet Dome make this game nothing short of a monstrous upset should the Panthers pull it out. But I'm sorry guys, if I'm a betting man, there's no way I can believe the Panthers put up about 40 to win this game and I won't be surprised to see the Saints win by 17 or so.

Remember, they have a pretty good tight end in Jimmy Graham and the Panthers haven't been able to cover a TE since 2002...

Except for week two when we beat their asses, right?

Except for week two when we beat their asses, right?

Oh, right.... they covered a TE once in 10 seasons...how dare I forget.

going to be interesting how our re-vamped secondary deals with Brees.....come on Josh Thomas!

Can you believe that we have the 8th best pass defense in the League???

Look it up, I kid not

8th best pass defense because teams are head and run it against us