Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Armanti :(

174 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone missed a block on the punter. Should have been blocked to begin with. Armanti made a good play. Good vision, decisive and without hesitation. Good all around play.

10 blockers and 11 people trying to make a tackle. I'm pretty sure every team would prefer to block the other 10 guys and let the return man deal with the punter.

1 person likes this

Posted

Great return by AE. Pro Bowl punter had a great angle on him considering the distance of the punt.

Does being in the Pro Bowl make you a faster punter?

Posted

Does being in the Pro Bowl make you a faster punter?

Pro Bowl punters are known to take over games dawg, you aint know?

Posted

I happy for Armanti even if it is his last game as a Panther. Great return.

2 people like this

Posted

Armanti got nothing but praise from his head coach in the post game radio show - thats all I need to know

Posted

Armanti got nothing but praise from his head coach in the post game radio show - thats all I need to know

Nakamura got plenty of praise after some games too.

Tells me all I need to know

Posted

How come none of you idiots talked this much poo about Leon Washington when Jason Baker tripped him up?

Wait, I answered that question at the start. My mistake.

Posted

honestly, Lay off Armanti. Whether it was good blocking, bad blocking, slow running return man, or super fast punter. That play helped seal the win. Armanti did his job. What is there to complain about.

1 person likes this

Posted

Swan song.

Posted

Can we change this thread title to "Appalachian Pie"?

There is no excuse, he got caught by a punter despite having a step on him.

I don't care what position you are, if it isn't kicker or punter, you shouldn't get caught by one if he's the last man to beat.

To his credit, he looked explosive the first 30-40 yards, but then it was like his legs went dead. That is embarrassing.

1 person likes this

Posted

How come none of you idiots talked this much poo about Leon Washington when Jason Baker tripped him up?

Wait, I answered that question at the start. My mistake.

A shoe string trip up tackle = the same as getting run down by the punter - Iceage.

Pipe down before people take you less seriously than they already do.

Loeon Washington is one of the better return men in the NFL.

Posted

10 blockers and 11 people trying to make a tackle. I'm pretty sure every team would prefer to block the other 10 guys and let the return man deal with the punter.

I wasn't speaking in generalities. A block was actually missed. The punter ran right but the guy. But you know whatever, kill Armanti! Bring back hurney so we can butt rape him. Blah blah rabble rabble....