• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#16 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,275 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

I think it's another unfounded rumor. Bonnell pretty much shot down this rumor and says Amico is throwing stuff out there and seeing what sticks.

#17 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,424 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:06 AM

No way only Mullens/Henderson and a pick or anything along those lines gets Cousins. The Kings are dumb, but not that damn dumb.

They have too many guards already, so why would they want Kemba? And the Bobcats aren't getting rid of MKG. That leaves Bismack as an okay trade piece and basically nothing. It would have to be multiple picks and maybe a player or two to make any sense for the Kings.

#18 SmittyistheGOAT

SmittyistheGOAT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:17 PM

cousins is a fuging headcase thug

keep him away from our young guys at all cost. the guy defines locker room cancer

#19 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,952 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:54 PM

cousins is a fuging headcase thug

keep him away from our young guys at all cost. the guy defines locker room cancer

I kinda agree. But when he does mature (and I think he will) he is going to be a star.

#20 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 16,275 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:06 PM

Don't know if this guy is credible, but if this is true, I don't want any part of going after Cousins...

A.Levy ‏@ALEVYWORLD

The Charlotte Bobcats made a offer for Demarcus Cousins. Rumored to be Kemba, Biyambo, and a 1st rd pick.

And then there's this...

http://probasketball...on-trade-block/

#21 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,483 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

Cousins can ball but let's be honest here: It's just a matter of time before he gets arrested. I predict a gun charge or smacking around a baby momma is in his not so distant future.

Also, if he did come here and behave off the court, how long would it take before he got upset with the coaching?

He'd be an answer to prayers though inside for the Hornets 2.0

#22 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 11,240 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

LMAO yeah the guy with 3,000 followers who is constantly trying to sell his beats is totally credible

#23 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,424 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

I doubt it's credible, but any offer to get Cousins will have to include Kemba or the 2014 1st rounder. Essentially, he's not coming here.

We could be nice trade partners in a 3 team trade of some sort with bad/expiring contracts and picks, but the pickings are slim as far as valuable players go.

#24 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:30 PM

I would love to add Cousins to this team, but not yet. His value is too high right now because he is still really young and on a rookie contract. Wait until he signs a big contract somewhere else, then trade for him when his value is low as an overpriced headache- the Zach Randolph strategy if you will

#25 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 15,952 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

If we trade Kemba for Cousins I will puke. Biz, Mullens, Hendo, or anyone else. As long as a trade does not include Kemba and MKG and no more than 1 draft pick I am on board 100%.

Otherwise i will... I will... well probably just pout and keep pulling for them.

#26 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,672 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

headcase yes,thug no.there goes that typical thug reference.

#27 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 25,508 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

I would have to say a big, fat, NO to that trade.

#28 ZB1224

ZB1224

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 716 posts
  • LocationWinston Salem

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

Yeah I'm not trading Kemba. I'd be seriously pissed if the Bobcats traded either Kemba or MKG for DMC. I am a big DMC fan, but Kemba and MKG are hardworking, talented and ooze potential. DMC oozes potential, but you don't know exactly what you will get from him.

#29 CardiacCats

CardiacCats

• HUDDLER
  • 3,384 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:43 PM

At 22 years old, the acquisition of Cousins is almost like spending a draft pick anyway.

Kemba-Henderson-MKG-2013 pick-Cousins.

That's a heckuva young core.

dang whats up colin. didn't even know you posted here yet you have almost 900 posts.

#30 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Wow!! im late on this big news.
Cousins to Charlotte would be big for this franchise and definitely a big step toward being a contending franchise for the future, but I just don't know how his attitude will work here especially in a really young locker room.

I would hate to give up Henderson in a trade also. Just please let this trade involve BJ Mullens.
Id also hate to give up Bismack. I'd love to see Biz and Cousins in the paint every night.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users