Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Kilgo thinks Carolina Huddle posters are idiots

232 posts in this topic

Posted

I 100% guarantee you that I've watched more Carolina Panthers games than Tom Klingor or whoever, and I also have more pie and rep.

Posted

https://twitter.com/JohnKillerKilgo

Go get him, Huddle. Show him just how big of a collective idiot we really are.

Zod has 4 times as many followers.

Posted

Kilgo is a giant, unapologetic UNC homer that can't tell a football from his ass. By far the worst personality that WFNZ puts on the air.

I agree... I was listening when the comments were made... Its "Black Monday", 7 head coaches and 5 general managers were fired today (not to mention RR's situation) and all that idiot could find to talk about was college basketball! SMH...

WFNZ is a garbage station full of bafoons who know nothing about sports analysis. With all the jokes and clowning around, seems more like a sports entertainment station than anything else.

Posted

if wanting your team to succeed makes me an idiot.then o well im an idiot

Posted

Seems more like a sports entertainment station than anything else.

You just hit the nail on the head as far as just about any news/sports/talk media goes these days. The operative word now is "entertainment." No one gives a hoot about accuracy, relevance, etc. anymore.

Posted

Apparently they also don't give a hoot about ratings. This board has more posts in a day than Klingon has listeners per month. Has his station overtaken that salsa channel for second to last yet?

Posted

And how, pray tell, did you come to "know" this guy? Biblically?

Let's just say this month's rent is paid

Oh, they could have been watching anyway. Any bored hacker knows how to get into your computer and turn on your webcam. Heck, the guv'ment does it all the time. Right?

hahahahaha.... wait... seriously??

Posted

Feeling is mutual.

Posted

So John Kilgo agrees with the Huddle?

Posted

Kilgo os an older sports dude that mostly follows the ACC. He was filling in on the Bustin Loose show today in Charlotte and was not in a very good mood.He has very little insight on the Panthers.

Posted

again the soft power i have is amazing. i work the angle on the FNZ guys and cross them over to the Huddle and the synergy is soooo fab.

and yet i get nothing but quite satisfaction. lol

Posted

Yeah I was driving home from Ohio and was in West Virginia today when he gave the huddle a shout out. Most def burst out laughing.

Kilgo is a very intelligent old man. If he was on WFNZ a lot I'd listen more. It's great radio.

You can't really fault an old man for not taking a message board serious, but he nailed it when he said most of the people on here are idiots.

2 people like this