#646 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,517 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

Joe Person@josephperson
Marc Ross 1st of 6 candidates expected to interview for Panthers GM job. Dave Gettleman, Lake Dawson, George Paton, Brandon Beane, Jim Popp.

Joe Person@josephperson
Ross will be in Charlotte tonight, interview Tues. Dawson in mid-week. Interviews should conclude by Saturday.

#647 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

Joe Person@josephperson
Marc Ross 1st of 6 candidates expected to interview for Panthers GM job. Dave Gettleman, Lake Dawson, George Paton, Brandon Beane, Jim Popp.

Joe Person@josephperson
Ross will be in Charlotte tonight, interview Tues. Dawson in mid-week. Interviews should conclude by Saturday.

You have to figure it will be at least 1 GM per day, maybe 3-4 this week. Perhaps 1-2 next week. Factor in another potential "second round" of interviews for 1-2 candidates in the lead......we should have a new GM by the end of the month.

#648 TylerVagyler

TylerVagyler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:06 PM

You have to figure it will be at least 1 GM per day, maybe 3-4 this week. Perhaps 1-2 next week. Factor in another potential "second round" of interviews for 1-2 candidates in the lead......we should have a new GM by the end of the month.

I think we'll know this weekend.

#649 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Since interviews are supposed to wrap up by Saturday, I'm assuming a new GM will be announced next Monday.

#650 SparkyDevil

SparkyDevil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

I hope so - the sooner the better, but this is a big deal. This is something that has to bring change and point the entire organization in the right direction, but I hope we know soon. Dude has a lot of cap issues to deal with.

#651 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Why the hell did the other thread get locked? I would have no idea about Ross' arrival if it wasn't for that post. Some of us access this site of their phones and shouldn't have to fiddle through 44 fuging pages with their thumbs. Not cool mods. You could have picked a better thread to lock.

#652 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 39,917 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

Still only hearing "expected to be interviewed" rather than actual interviews scheduled from Person, Hate to sound critical, but it makes me wonder what he's checked on.

#653 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Why the hell did the other thread get locked? I would have no idea about Ross' arrival if it wasn't for that post. Some of us access this site of their phones and shouldn't have to fiddle through 44 fuging pages with their thumbs. Not cool mods. You could have picked a better thread to lock.

I'm on this site 100% from my iPhone and whenever I click this thread and all the others I always end up on the most recent post of the thread (but navigating through all the previous is an entirely different story, hopefully Zod improves the mobile version of the site soon)

#654 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

So..because a few people are lazy we need a thread a day about GM news?

#655 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

I hate the mobile version of the site so I just use the full version. Pinch to Zoom FTW.

#656 Gabeking

Gabeking

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,363 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

I hate the mobile version of the site so I just use the full version. Pinch to Zoom FTW.

It's bearable enough for me but sometimes incredibly frustrating

#657 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,684 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Right on. I like the way it looks, but I find myself rarely posting. Which is probably a good thing for you guys.

#658 Phil

Phil

• HUDDLER
  • 2,684 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

So..because a few people are lazy we need a thread a day about GM news?

Lazy? Nah, I'm technically getting paid to work right now. I just don't have the time during the day to read each post as its posted.

#659 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,517 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Still only hearing "expected to be interviewed" rather than actual interviews scheduled from Person, Hate to sound critical, but it makes me wonder what he's checked on.

He confirmed Dawson would interview mid week, that's something. lol

#660 UNCrules2187

UNCrules2187

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,156 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

Person also put up an article calling those 6 the "finalists": http://www.charlotte...candidates.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com