Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,858 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

SEXBEERVIDEOGAMES

mark of maturity here, people

Tag me and my friends made when I was 13. Just stuck around.

#137 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,616 posts

Seriously though, you pick a team and stick it out through good times and bad. That's how I was raised anyway. If you want to switch teams whenever poo goes bad then fuging watch basketball. Pussies.

ppfffft lol

some idiot that thinks cheering for a bad team means you have a reliable moral compass

#138 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,616 posts

Tag me and my friends made when I was 13. Just stuck around.

just like your IQ at that age

#139 Dex

Dex

Gameday Menu Connoisseur

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:35 PM

just like your IQ at that age

*facepalm*

#140 far far away

far far away

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

ppfffft lol

some idiot that thinks cheering for a bad team means you have a reliable moral compass

And some faggot on the internet thinks his opinion is relevant. You are a fairweather fan. Embrace it. I hear there's still some bob jerseys in stock.

#141 CarolinaCoolin

CarolinaCoolin

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,922 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 31 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

More irony to throw around considering you've contributed nothing to this thread. Do you try to make yourself look stupid or does a lucid discussion weigh too much on your pre-pubescent mind?

Prepubescent mind? I'm an adult. You are talking out of your ass. You think you've posted anything of substance on this thread heck this forum is laughable at best. But good luck with your future Endeavors buddy. You'll need that.

#142 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,616 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:00 PM

And some faggot on the internet thinks his opinion is relevant. You are a fairweather fan. Embrace it. I hear there's still some bob jerseys in stock.

"furst thing muh daddy taught me was bitches get stitches and to stop rooting for a team made you one of them flaky fairweather faggot queers"

pretty much your intellect in a nutshell

#143 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:04 PM

JR has been looking for a GM for weeks. Don't think anything he does, even if today is knee jerk. He has prolly done more research than any other owner.

I hope you are right.

He didn't become a billionaire because he's stupid or someone left him money.

I just hope he doesn't opt for the young guy he plays golf with vs. an experienced GM needed for this team....desperately.

I don't even care much about Rivera...not as much as the GM.

#144 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:13 PM

Posted Image

#145 far far away

far far away

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:38 PM

"furst thing muh daddy taught me was bitches get stitches and to stop rooting for a team made you one of them flaky fairweather faggot queers"

pretty much your intellect in a nutshell

Considering you took twenty minutes and responded with this dazzling display of higher intelligence I think it speaks more to your intellect than mine. Enjoy a new year with a new team.

#146 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,206 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

Something has gone horribly wrong with this thread...

Posted Image

#147 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,616 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Considering you took twenty minutes and responded with this dazzling display of higher intelligence I think it speaks more to your intellect than mine. Enjoy a new year with a new team.

thank you. i definitely will if JR doesn't make the smart move. you can go ahead and watch beane define a new rock bottom for this organization. hope you enjoy losing. you're probably used to it by now considering your life so it probably won't sting so bad.

#148 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,918 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

thank you. i definitely will if JR doesn't make the smart move. you can go ahead and watch beane define a new rock bottom for this organization. hope you enjoy losing. you're probably used to it by now considering your life so it probably won't sting so bad.

No offense slick, but if we are a playoff team next year, and you come hear and post, should we be expected to accept you and bestow upon you that which is pie?

I'm one of the ignorant, "gee paw, kan we watch da pather game on the teebee di Sunday" fans that have pulled for the Panthers from day one and have no intentions of ever stopping and I need things "splained" to me.

So are you one of us, or aren't you?

#149 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,616 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:18 PM

once i decide to stop rooting for them then i stop. i'll still be fans of some of the players i've been fans of, and i might still post here, but not as a fan of the panthers. plenty of people on here are fans of other teams.

hiring beane would be a huge slap in the face to the fanbase. it means jr basically fired hurney to appease a pissed off fanbase, and there's no intent to reform the way this team works, so he could've just kept marty. if you enjoy the wool being pulled over your eyes, it's yours for the taking, but with beane, it'll pretty much take a divine intervention for this team to be playoff ready in a year with a logistics guy thrust into his first offseason to pilot.

#150 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Continuing to engage in something that you don't enjoy isn't a virtue, it's an illness.

"Sure eating poo tastes terrible and is unhealthy, but it's what we do and if you change your mind there's something wrong with you! We're poo eaters around here, go enjoy your bacon, bandwagoner."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.