#151 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed Moncrief 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,267 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

everyone calling Mister a fairweather fan must not have seen how long he has been apart of this forum. some panther fans are just fed up with the same ol line, and losing mind frame this organization shows. and if Jerry hires Beane than it is true what some of us have been saying about him/organization. status quo, we get next time attitude. and a lot of us are pretty much tired of the bs.

#152 La Pantera

La Pantera

humpin' habanero

• HUDDLER
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

We get the house AND the car. Kick rocks!

#153 Miaoww

Miaoww

• HUDDLER
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:36 PM

Promoting a logistics guy who's never even been a low level scout to a position where he's in charge of your entire draft, and choosing that option over guys that have 15 to 20 years experience in personnel evaluation, would be such an unorgivably stupid thing to do that I frankly wouldn't blame anyone who bolted.

It would be an absolutely certain sign that the people in charge of this organization have no idea what they're doing.

I have no problem with hiring a logistics guy. However he would have to defer to his scouts on players. Therefore he would have to hire good scouts that he trusts.

#154 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,500 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

Continuing to engage in something that you don't enjoy isn't a virtue, it's an illness.

"Sure eating poo tastes terrible and is unhealthy, but it's what we do and if you change your mind there's something wrong with you! We're poo eaters around here, go enjoy your bacon, bandwagoner."

How do you explain NC State fans?

#155 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 9,852 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

Hey guys is this the Marc Ross thread? No? Oh okay.

#156 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 34,632 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:13 AM

I have no problem with hiring a logistics guy. However he would have to defer to his scouts on players. Therefore he would have to hire good scouts that he trusts.

And how exactly would he know who's a good scout and who isn't?

They have a chance to hire a true football guy, and they have at least two fantastic candidates to pick from.

If they pick a 'logistics guy' over guys that are infinitely more qualified, they deserve the results they get. And frankly, they deserve the fan desertions too.

#157 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,024 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

I'm not following this team next year if it's Beane and Chico

Don't be a fan when things are good again then. I hate this type of attitude from people.

#158 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,500 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:08 AM

I want Marc Ross too but the GB Packers (just one of many examples) won 1 playoff game between 1968 and 1992 and only appeared in the playoffs during that span twice, TWICE in 25 years.

We are not as bad as some of you think we are. If the Panthers were a stock, I would be emptying my savings account buying every share I could.

Regardless of who is at the helm, it seems impossible for us to not be successful over the next 10 years with the talent we have that is 28 and under.

Paint me a homer and pass the plate of shlt, I am riding this train until it runs out of track. I will bltch and complain and hate and second-guess with the rest of the fans, but Ross or no Ross, I WILL NEVER FORSAKE THIS TEAM.

Happy New Year. B)

#159 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

Yep beane is the hire
Forget all the good GMs.

#160 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Don't be a fan when things are good again then. I hate this type of attitude from people.

So you hate logic in favor of masochism?

I'll never understand how a dumbass football team got into the "unconditional love" category with children and family.

If you don't enjoy it, move on. If there comes a time when you enjoy it again, come back.

Who are you trying to impress? Life is too short.

#161 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,052 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

I'll never understand how a dumbass football team got into the "unconditional love" category with children and family.

If you don't enjoy it, move on. If there comes a time when you enjoy it again, come back.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of these "die-hard fans" have family members they haven't talked to for years

as a matter of fact, I'll go on record and say there probably are some amongst us

#162 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

Jordan Matthews Bandwagon.

• HUDDLER
  • 9,024 posts
  • LocationS.L.R.C.

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

I'm certainly not trying to impress you for sure. You, to me, are nothing but another one of those internet tough guys that seems to get his rocks off by doing the same thing you're basically calling me out for. Asinine much?

Being a fan of a football team is about loyalty. This is a marriage, get the fug out if you don't like it. The hell type of logic is that, that you are only going to be here through the good times but not stick through the bad? The fug out of here with that logic. You ride or die with the team. If you can't take it get the fug out. That damn simple.

Also, logic? We don't know what Beane is capable of, he could turn out to be something for all we know, at the same time he could be a mistake. I'm not Pro-beane but if that's the decision that is made, so be it. I mean in the end all these posts make the difference in what the team does right? lol.

#163 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

I'm very tough

#164 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,052 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

comparing following a football team with marriage is the biggest stretch I've ever witnessed on this forum

and I've read pantherclaw's posts

#165 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,146 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

i think NC's Amendment One read "Marriage will be defined as a union between a man and a woman or whatever dumbass entertainment you want, up to and including football teams and your fav X Factor contestant."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.