Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PantherTrain84

Pat Y at it again about Beane.

57 posts in this topic

All y'all talking about jumping ship; let me be the first to push your sorry asses out.

You won't be missed and the huddle just got a lot smarter.

2 people like this

Rams for me. Im not from the area, I just like Jeff Fisher and their philosphy

Yeah, I live in Kentucky so i'm close to both the Colts and Rams. Both young talented teams with great futures who are serious about winning.

A team who would keep a coach like Rivera and a house man like Beane when the culture has been such a dud here for some years is hard to take seriously. This franchise needs an outside perspective and a breathe of fresh air from this disgusting loser culture. If they aren't willing to do anything about it, they don't deserve us as fans.

All y'all talking about jumping ship; let me be the first to push your sorry asses out.

You won't be missed and the huddle just got a lot smarter.

This.

I'll just wait till JR dies for our success

It's sad to say it really is, but we won't be anything until the old man croaks.

Told ya.

Beane and Rivera are going to be a joint committee. Beane will have the title but Rivera will make personel decisions.

we can do a hell of a lot better than that

If JR goes status quo as usual I'm going to flip poo and probably keep watching the games every year like the sucker I am.

It's sad to say it really is, but we won't be anything until the old man croaks.

Ive run out of neg rep.

bummer

the only guy so far I've read speculated to be promoted from within is Steve Keim in Arizona, and he's had scouting experience. Experience helping to build a team.

LITERALLY NO ONE ELSE LOOKING FOR LOGISTICS GUYS IF WE'RE SOMEHOW STUPID ENOUGH TO BE CONSIDERING BEANE AS A GM

Its ok, bring in Beane/Rivera and the Rams for me it is

Die hard fan...

I can't find a fault with this. I believe Rivera has an eye for talent. I'm sure some of the huddle GM's can tell us why I'm wrong though. Lol!

The Carolina Panthers.. Where HCs go from the hot seat to full personnel control, what a laughingstock

Smokesc..... aw dammit carpan!

I'll just wait till JR dies for our success

Now ya got it! I feel the same way... JR's poor decisions continue to cripple the franchise and I dont expect any improvement until he kicks the bucket... Including Beane for consideration is just as dumb as when he hired Hurney. With my luck this guy will live another 20 years.