#1 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:11 PM

will ryan or rg3 get thier first playoff win ? It is my personal belief that Muddy Ass will never win a playoff game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,776 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

falcons will lay an ass whupping on the redskins if they beat seattle. atlanta finally gets that opening game cupcake they need to back in to a playoff win. i'm considering it a given that the packers will beat the vikings of course which is a huge leap since it's the playoffs and all.

lol if seattle comes to town though. that's a team built to beat atlanta.

#3 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

Atlanta is putting a lot into winning a playoff game. They've been hearing all year how they are chokers and the regular season dont matter. They will win their first playoff game at home, but lose in the conference finals.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,902 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 02 January 2013 - 02:58 PM

ATL and DC can both suck my dick. I hope both Ryan and Griffin throw 8 INTs and lose their first games.

Go Panthers.

#5 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:44 PM

I think Russell Wilson denies both of them that chance this year. The only caveat being that if Minnesota were to somehow beat Green Bay, then I think Atlanta gets that elusive first playoff win for Smith/Ryan.

#6 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:50 PM

I sure hope you are right!!!

#7 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

I think Russell Wilson denies both of them that chance this year. The only caveat being that if Minnesota were to somehow beat Green Bay, then I think Atlanta gets that elusive first playoff win for Smith/Ryan.

^This. Wilson has been incredible & with that D this is the best chance rir a rookie QB to get a ring I've seen in a while. (I don't think he will, but this is the best chance)

But if announcers keep talking about how Wilson has opened the door for short QBs, Doug Flutie is gonna kick him in the nuts.

#8 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,433 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:46 PM

Seattle will MURDER washington. Then Seattle will MURDER Atlanta

#9 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,510 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:52 AM

Tony romo will have to share his "big game loser" legacy with Ryan!!

#10 Borat

Borat

Very Nice, I Like!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • LocationAtlanta

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:59 AM

I do NOT want to play the Seahawks. Their stud CBs would counteract our greatest strength but their nasty DL and "beast" run game would exploit our weaknesses on both lines.

#11 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Why does everyone ignore the fact that Seattle is a sub .500 team on the road and they have not won a game in a dome in 2 years.

The Seahawks will get housed in DC, you heard it here first.

#12 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Why does everyone ignore the fact that Seattle is a sub .500 team on the road and they have not won a game in a dome in 2 years.

The Seahawks will get housed in DC, you heard it here first.

our worst loss on the season was to a very good san fran team on the road by 7 points. Plus that was in the first half of the season when the Seahawks were running a VERY vanilla offense. Go ahead, discount them by just looking at the road record. That doesn't tell near the whole story. We lost one game in the second half of the season, and Russell Wilson has almost been untouchable. We get Brandon Browner back, defenses travel well on the road and did I forget to mention we have the number one defense in the NFL? Don't get pissy when the hawks run over your falcons.

#13 Hawkfanadam

Hawkfanadam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationVancouver, Washington

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:49 PM

Everyone is saying that seattle is SO horrible on the road, but every loss we had was a one possession loss, it's not like we are horrid, early on we just didn't make that one play to win the game. I think the team has proven very well that they can make those plays in the second half. When was the last time the falcons won a playoff game by the way?? Mike Vick era??? give me a break, if you want to throw numbers like 'seahawks haven't won in a dome in two years', at least the Seahawks have won some playoff games since 2004.

#14 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

our worst loss on the season was to a very good san fran team on the road by 7 points. Plus that was in the first half of the season when the Seahawks were running a VERY vanilla offense. Go ahead, discount them by just looking at the road record. That doesn't tell near the whole story. We lost one game in the second half of the season, and Russell Wilson has almost been untouchable. We get Brandon Browner back, defenses travel well on the road and did I forget to mention we have the number one defense in the NFL? Don't get pissy when the hawks run over your falcons.

Are the Seahawks 3-5 on the road this season???

Did the Seahawks win a game indoors this season???

Those two stats are very telling to me. Seattle is a monster at home, no doubt. Get them on the road and they're more than beatable.

#15 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

Hawks kicked the crap out of Buffalo...indoors this season....just because you asked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com