Kristina555

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Australia

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:54 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Hey guys im kristina from australia a few years back i was bored and watched a sports channel on tv and loved american football i dont really like aussie football. This is weird but i love the old logo of carolina panthers and it kind of reminds me of tron legacy haha. But i attached a photo of my tattoo alot of people in australia recognise it and hey im promoting the team down here !!! So i thought i would share my tattoo and to see what you guys think i love it, it was painstaking but worth it! <3 kris

Attached Files

#2 nickzz

nickzz

o

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,737 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

i love australian accents

i think we're soulmates

#3 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,748 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:17 PM

sweet what part of australia? ive been down there a few times over the last couple of years

#4 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:28 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Hi. I'm a dude from the internet and totally not creepy.

#5 Kristina555

Kristina555

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:57 PM

Queensland. Just thought id show u guys australians love the carolina panthers too!

#6 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,748 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 January 2013 - 12:06 AM

nice. been up to briz and surfers a couple times

i actually know a pretty high number of australians that are into american football and i've seen more than a few NFL jerseys walking around town (including a kevin greene alternate near the quays in sydney)

#7 Kristina555

Kristina555

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

I didnt understand the post from kral but anyway lol. Oh yeah you would have but aussies are really into their own football its insane probably why some linger off to american football. Qld and nsw origin finals are the best but qld always win ha! I like alot of american stuff lol but people diss me here i got that pontiac g8 that got abolished and everyone hates it. What made u come to qld? Holiday?

#8 cultclassiccat

cultclassiccat

flash

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts
  • LocationG spot

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:00 AM

i like the g8. How long ago did you get that tatoo? The lines and edges look very sharp.. Looks almost like a fake because its so perfect. Massive props to you..and the artist!

#9 Kristina555

Kristina555

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

Yay someone likes the g8 lol. I got it june 2011 in a town called wagga wagga in naw at wicked ink. Yeah alot of people think its fake but its not... Cost 550 and took about 4 and a half hours to do. Thats when it was done fresh now it doesnt look so shiny but thanku !

#10 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 13,881 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:50 AM

in a town called wagga wagga

Posted Image

#11 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:26 AM

Hey guys im kristina from australia a few years back i was bored and watched a sports channel on tv and loved american football i dont really like aussie football. This is weird but i love the old logo of carolina panthers and it kind of reminds me of tron legacy haha. But i attached a photo of my tattoo alot of people in australia recognise it and hey im promoting the team down here !!! So i thought i would share my tattoo and to see what you guys think i love it, it was painstaking but worth it! <3 kris

Welcome to the Huddle, nice tattoo!

#12 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,748 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

I didnt understand the post from kral but anyway lol. Oh yeah you would have but aussies are really into their own football its insane probably why some linger off to american football. Qld and nsw origin finals are the best but qld always win ha! I like alot of american stuff lol but people diss me here i got that pontiac g8 that got abolished and everyone hates it. What made u come to qld? Holiday?

yeah just doing some backpacking on holiday, went as far south as melbourne and as far north as briz, and stopped a a ton of places in between

#13 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,817 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:40 AM

It's hard to make out the picture you posted. Is that a tattoo? I can't tell. Plus there's nothing to use as a size reference.

What you're going to wanna do is take a nude full body picture standing in front of a mirror and post that. We'll wait.

#14 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,539 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

annnnnnd there it is.

#15 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,922 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

You guys are so gullable. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.