Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hope this works this time (2011)

20 posts in this topic

Posted

That first thread was really weird. It was from 3 years ago.

Posted

That first thread was really weird. It was from 3 years ago.

HAHAHA! I have no idea how that happened. Weird, wasn't it?

Posted

Duke not getting Wall stings.

Posted

Duke not getting Wall stings.

and losing Henderson this year.....

Posted

From What I understand UNC is in good shape with McAdoo and Hairston (both on that list) and both should commit upon an offer from the Heels...I hope that's the case as both seem like legit players.

Posted

From What I understand UNC is in good shape with McAdoo and Hairston (both on that list) and both should commit upon an offer from the Heels...I hope that's the case as both seem like legit players.

McAdoo will most likely be a Heel, but I am not sure Hairston is in the same boat where if an offer is made he commits. I could be wrong, but there will be more to his recruitment if I am correct.

Posted

McAdoo will most likely be a Heel, but I am not sure Hairston is in the same boat where if an offer is made he commits. I could be wrong, but there will be more to his recruitment if I am correct.

You may be correct...It seems I read somewhere about a month ago that he and Bullock are very tight and he has been to many Heel games. I don't know much beyond that.

Posted

Apparently, McAdoo and Leslie are scheduled to visit Chapel Hill soon.

Posted

Apparently, McAdoo and Leslie are scheduled to visit Chapel Hill soon.

Leslie visited today I'm pretty sure...

The Heels can have McAdoo, Leslie, and Hairston...As long as State gets Cothron and Mychal Parker I'll be happy...

Posted

Leslie visited today I'm pretty sure...

The Heels can have McAdoo, Leslie, and Hairston...As long as State gets Cothron and Mychal Parker I'll be happy...

Hairston is visiting Duke in the near future....McAdoo is also, but we all know McAdoo is going to Carolina.