Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too much?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks great.

And almost all of these pics is of her exercising, when her muscles are popping anyway.

If you saw her on the street, you probably would think she looks great, too.

Crazy how guys say like the "fit" or "athletic" look, but by god there can't be any muscle under there or else they "look like a dude".

Posted

My brother is one of "them". Even after he blew his back out (again)

Do I have the right impression or am I off base? The people that I know that are involved with it are undyingly devoted to it.

Posted

Do I have the right impression or am I off base? The people that I know that are involved with it are undyingly devoted to it.

No you're dead on. He blew another disc doing a dead lift. I said Wtf you've had three surgeries wtf are you doing dead lifts for? "uh it was in that day's WOD".. So now after his fourth surgery he's back at it (minus dead lifts at least). When he's around someone who also does it they are in their own world.

Posted

151807140-camille-leblanc-bazinet-arrives-at-the-tumbler-wireimage.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF8789215ABF3343C02EA5489377BDC2468A73D0108AB9A40B91A839DEACD225AF9A62BF591E7EC1A351FC8B

Posted

was going to say, she's probably pretty hot when she's out of her hardcore training cycle

I'd hit it

Posted

I like women that are feminine not masculine..too much.

Posted

I feel like in the middle of intercourse she would start bench pressing me or something.......just how I like it..

1 person likes this

Posted

dar-it-7.jpg?w=499&h=754

I wouldn't want a woman with bigger balls than me :unsure:

Wonder how many other people clicked into a thread started by Biscuit with the title "too much" expecting something else entirely :lol:

Posted

Wonder how many other people clicked into a thread started by Biscuit with the title "too much" expecting something else entirely :lol:

Whatever could you mean Mr Scot? ;)

Posted

Whatever could you mean Mr Scot? ;)

Ooohhh, I dunno :lol:

Posted

too much

but not because of the muscles

people who crossfit are completely crazy... she'd probably go all praying mantis on you

Posted

How about this?

thursday-dar-5.jpg?w=500&h=730

or this?

hot-fit-girls-working-out-19.jpg?w=500&h=500

1 person likes this