#31 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:14 PM

People moved on to Warmack because Joeckel will be gone within the first 4 picks. O-line, D-line, Secondary, and Wide receiver are the biggest needs. Warmack is a sure thing. That's why some people have jumped on his bandwagon. I'll reserve my vote until the draft board becomes clearer.

All I'm saying is how are people having Fisher over Warmack.

#32 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

He's actually kind of making a fool of himself. This is the draft forum and it's dedicated to the talk of draft prospects. If it bothers him that we are talking about many different prospects rather than the ones he feels we should be discussing, then he should probably just not bother coming him.

Throw that in with the fact we've climbed about ten draft spots in two weeks, and of course we're going to be discussing different draft prospects.

"zomg last week yall were discussing a top five draft prospect and now you're talking about a top 15 one! How stupid are you people!!!"

Ok buddy

#33 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

Because Warmack is freakin Guard.

#34 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

i was the first who mentioned fisher. it was a quick draft and some back then had mocked him from a 1 to 2 round pick.

i thought since gross was not as good maybe fisher could replace or learn from him. but most lt start from day one.....

i had no idea everyone would take off with fisher after i said that. lol

it was funny how everyone jumped to hopkins....im still sticking with twill....

#35 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:31 PM

i was the first who mentioned fisher. it was a quick draft and some back then had mocked him from a 1 to 2 round pick.

i thought since gross was not as good maybe fisher could replace or learn from him. but most lt start from day one.....

#36 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:31 PM

Because Warmack is freakin Guard.

bc we need a freakin Guard! Not a freakin Tackle.

#37 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

I also mentioned him very long ago.

#38 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts
  • LocationUnited States of America

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

See! These anonymous posters knew about Fisher before anyone else. The real mock experts making it known and how everyone else copies them.

So you mentioned him before anyone else (of course this matters haha), but don't want him, yet everyone who wants them is emulating your analysis and preferences...hmm

#39 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

See! These anonymous posters knew about Fisher before anyone else. The real mock experts making it known and how everyone else copies them.

So you mentioned him before anyone else (of course this matters haha), but don't want him, yet everyone who wants them is emulating your analysis and preferences...hmm

I could very well bump my post talking about Fisher if you want me to. Do you want me too?

Still Fisher is too high at 14.

#40 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

The fact that you didn't get what I implied and actually want to show that tells me I'm done talking with you.

Explain why he is too high other than referencing Riley Reiff and that will be all. I at least want some prospect analysis. That's kinda what this is for.

#41 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

The fact that you didn't get what I implied and actually want to show that tells me I'm done talking with you.

Explain why he is too high other than referencing Riley Reiff and that will be all. I at least want some prospect analysis. That's kinda what this is for.

I can't tell you anything about him and I gurantee you can't also. Don't just paraphrase some analysis from some websites. You and I know that neither of us have seen a singe game of the kid.

All I'm saying is he's not the best OT in this draft. IMO he's the 3rd, and if Matthews didn't go back to school, he would've been the 4th. As a prospect, he's not being view as highly as a Castonzo, Reiff, Solder, or Carimi. All those guys went very late. Taking Fisher at 14 would be a huge reach.

#42 arc

arc

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

I can't tell you anything about him and I gurantee you can't also. Don't just paraphrase some analysis from some websites. You and I know that neither of us have seen a singe game of the kid.

All I'm saying is he's not the best OT in this draft. IMO he's the 3rd, and if Matthews didn't go back to school, he would've been the 4th. As a prospect, he's not being view as highly as a Castonzo, Reiff, Solder, or Carimi. All those guys went very late. Taking Fisher at 14 would be a huge reach.

I'm not the one trying to tell everyone I know the right direction to take. I'm having fun.

Again, without referencing Reiff or former drafts, explain how he is a reach or why you think what you think. But wait, you just said you can't tell me anything about him. On my part I never even said I knew what the hell I was talking about...so please, enlighten us all.

#43 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

I'm not the one trying to tell everyone I know the right direction to take. I'm having fun.

Again, without referencing Reiff or former drafts, explain how he is a reach or why you think what you think. But wait, you just said you can't tell me anything about him. On my part I never even said I knew what the hell I was talking about...so please, enlighten us all.

God damn

#44 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 05 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

Since I dont scout a lot of youtube like you do, can you tell me if your "Franchise LT Fisher" is better than Nate Solder, Anthony Castonzo, Gabe Carimi, or Riley Reiff? I was one of, if not the first to talk about Fisher on here while you were still riding Joeckel's nuts. I just dont see it. He's a good OT but not worthy at no.14 overall.

Correction, you do not scout AT ALL.

You're a boxscore scout. Someone who just looks at stats of your favorite players on CBS sports or Walter football.

You are a JOKE. It's so crazy to me that you think you are such a draft expert when I literally had never heard anyone talk outta their ass so much in my life.

Oh you were one of the first users to mention Fisher??? Cool me too!!! Oh but I wanted Joeckel!! So it doesn't count!! How silly of me to want the best LT in the draft when we were looking at a top 5 pick!!11

You and bigsyke bring down the IQ of this draft forum so badly that it is starting to get boring here. I can not talk with you simply because of how DUMB and frustrating you are to talk with.

Growl nailed it perfectly, you look like a fugging fool but you are way too dumb to ever realize it. And bigsyke is your little bitch going around holding your microscopic penis, really wouldn't be surprised if it was another alt of yours

#45 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

Correction, you do not scout AT ALL.

You're a boxscore scout. Someone who just looks at stats of your favorite players on CBS sports or Walter football.

You are a JOKE. It's so crazy to me that you think you are such a draft expert when I literally had never heard anyone talk outta their ass so much in my life.

Oh you were one of the first users to mention Fisher??? Cool me too!!! Oh but I wanted Joeckel!! So it doesn't count!! How silly of me to want the best LT in the draft when we were looking at a top 5 pick!!11

You and bigsyke bring down the IQ of this draft forum so badly that it is starting to get boring here. I can not talk with you simply because of how DUMB and frustrating you are to talk with.

Growl nailed it perfectly, you look like a fugging fool but you are way too dumb to ever realize it. And bigsyke is your little bitch going around holding your microscopic penis, really wouldn't be surprised if it was another alt of yours

Please don't delete this post. I hope you won't get ban again soon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com