• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Im-Alweys-R8

Im-Alweys-R8

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

trade down in first for numbaer 2. also trade dwill and jgross for extra 4th round picks and trade cgamble for 3rd. . lets get started!

1.terrance williams wr- deep threat with speed to burn baby.

2.xavior rhodes cb - need to replace gamble with great physical corner

2.barret jones lt- can play multiple oline spots but really excells at lt.

3.phillip thomas s- led nation in interceptions,

4.alvin bailey g-underrated because teams sucks

4.dan mccullers dt- very big that takes on double teams for pass rushers

4.mychal rivera te- only about 40 catches with about 600 yards..decent blocking

5.seantrel henderson rt- very big at 6-8 with talent. could be a great rt if he wants it bad enuff.

6.caleb sturgis k- what can i say..solid kicker and clutch. lots of touchbacks too.

so what do you think. lol

#2 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,682 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 03 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

I can tell that it was well thought out and you put a lot of time into it; judging from the grammar and very good analysis of every pick...

#3 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:04 AM

not realistic imo.

#4 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

So its that simple for us to just trade our players right?
These mocks are really gettin out of control now.

#5 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 19,678 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Overall, a good mock

#6 Im-Alweys-R8

Im-Alweys-R8

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:20 AM

yeah i know some might not like the trade but gamble stiil has value.. dwill has value just big contract. if you could find someone like washington who spends big in fa, then the panthers could have a chance. gross might be the hardest guy to trade...

thanks for all your opinions guys!!

#7 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:30 AM

the draft is decent but you got of hand with those trades. lol no one is gonna trade for gamble, dwill or gross. those players suck big time. lol nice try noob. hahahahahahahahahahah i do like twill though.

#8 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:34 AM

the draft is decent but you got of hand with those trades. lol no one is gonna trade for gamble, dwill or gross. those players suck big time. lol nice try noob. hahahahahahahahahahah i do like twill though.

Are you fugging serious? You sound like a little 12 year old white boy trying to sound tough on the Internet.

All three guys that you just named could be traded, for what exactly? Who knows. But they could be traded.

Chris Gamble and Williams suck big time??? Do you seriously even watch the Panthers???

It's been a long time since we've had a little kid as dumb as you on this forum.

GTFO NEWB

#9 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Are you fugging serious? You sound like a little 12 year old white boy trying to sound tough on the Internet.

All three guys that you just named could be traded, for what exactly? Who knows. But they could be traded.

Chris Gamble and Williams suck big time??? Do you seriously even watch the Panthers???

It's been a long time since we've had a little kid as dumb as you on this forum.

GTFO NEWB

shouldnt you respond to him on how you feel about his mock.

gamble is decent but is hurt and could save the team money. dwill is decent but he is not worth the money. the team has tied in him.

i love how up and down you bandwagon fans are with dwill. one week hes the worst player now hes great since his little fluke game.

fug u bwoods ill knock you out boy. you better start respecting me for i slap yo ass biitch boy. matter of fact i dont believe you could beat chuck. you just got a big mouth.

lol i told you to leave me alone now im gone ham.

#10 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:56 AM

gamble is decent but is hurt and could save the team money. dwill is decent but he is not worth the money. the team has tied in him.

i love how up and down you bandwagon fans are with dwill. one week hes the worst player now hes great since his little fluke game.

fug u bwoods ill knock you out boy. you better start respecting me for i slap yo ass biitch boy. matter of fact i dont believe you could beat chuck. you just got a big mouth.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Everyone point and laugh at this little 12 year old girl trying to sound tough on the Internet hahahahaha!!!

Oh man did you really just say all of that?? I have never seen such a childish temper tantrum in my entire life.

Ya bro!!! Knock me out on the Internet!!! You an chuck should jump me!!! So ham bro you just went so ham....

LOL bigsyke is my latest little bitch.

#11 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Everyone point and laugh at this little 12 year old girl trying to sound tough on the Internet hahahahaha!!!

Oh man did you really just say all of that?? I have never seen such a childish temper tantrum in my entire life.

Ya bro!!! Knock me out on the Internet!!! You an chuck should jump me!!! So ham bro you just went so ham....

LOL bigsyke is my latest little bitch.

no one would have to jump you punk. i see you support rapistS.

#12 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:04 AM

What in the hell just happened here.....

I don't even....

#13 BigSyke

BigSyke

• HUDDLER
  • 2,190 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

bwood is a fuccked up fine young male that cant handle the truth. ill let you keep supporting rapist. lol you wouldnt stand up to a real man boy. you think you smart...if you was you would not spend so much time on here chatting. i won as always bwoods have no good come backs.

UMAD hahahahahah

#14 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,276 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:07 AM

This thread just went to Kilgos....

#15 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios